Alien abduction.

Only sensible conclusion to draw . . .

thesaint;5240604

Oh lawd. :-(

was thinking that as well. Am I turning into thesaint . Scary :w00t:

Happy Days :-D

thesaint;5240604

Oh lawd. :-(

Apparently NOT the personification of happyness then?

give her one from me then ;-)
    lmao jk

so your not gay then?

She is a female.

Normal is impossible.

puncture repair outfit?:whistling:

karaokecolin;5240648

She is a female.Normal is impossible.

Colbo, watch ya self hunny!

Lulu'sMammy;5240667

Colbo, watch ya self hunny!

Oops.:oops:

Forgot it was a Sunday and they were allowed on their computers between doing the washing & ironing!!!:w00t::w00t:

Must be something afoot (and im not talking about my ****) keep your eyes open, they cant be normal!!

bykergrove;5240752

oh **** she does keep mentioning the "future" esp since i told her about … oh **** she does keep mentioning the "future" esp since i told her about me looking for a house

Listen........

I'm sure I can hear the sound of........

.....a ball & chain!

:-D

bykergrove;5240726

i think you have me confused with LOM

If I were gay, I'd be very proud to admit it. Closet gays have no need to hide these days, unless of course they live among a particularly intolerant group in our society. Unfortunately, there are still a few of those groups around :-(

EDIT - and misogynistic sub-groups abound too :-(

bykergrove;5240726

aww miss female attention? go buy yourself a memory card to make yourself … aww miss female attention? go buy yourself a memory card to make yourself feel better :thumbsup:

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/pics%20for%20forum/105zj49.gif

thesaint;5240777

I hate when people post that because I just end up watching it for about 5 minutes.

Banned

yawns

spammed

maybe take a leaf out her book

angelfairee;5240807

I hate when people post that because I just end up watching it for about … I hate when people post that because I just end up watching it for about 5 minutes.

Yeah, me too. It's so stupid - not as if I don't know what's gonna happen :lol:

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/SiskoAnimated.gif

Liddle ol' me;5240827

Yeah, me too. It's so stupid - not as if I don't know what's gonna happen … Yeah, me too. It's so stupid - not as if I don't know what's gonna happen :lol:

Can't talk. Watching.

Bored now. Ruiners.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73744436
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114446
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767107
      4. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1446

See more discussions