9 Comments

how much will it cost you?

friggin hell. Wonder how much it'd cost for a nose job?

pics? lol j/k

im guessing you already tried building up a mean 6pack?

gd luck

ive not had plastic surgery but im considering getting my lips done... a few of my friends have and the results look great. not over done trout pouts though.. lol

good luck with ur op

good luck WW123...uve worked hard

I had a breast reduction done privately as the NHS waiting list was 3 years even after getting bumped up, my health was better after but also mentally it made a huge difference. hope all goes well and let us know how you get on

Wotwot123;5246968

No where near as much as a TT.A consultation is £120!(If anyone wants to … No where near as much as a TT.A consultation is £120!(If anyone wants to send me some funds to help with the 5k feel free to PM me with your bank account details and sort code)

Don't you mean we need your bank details to pay you!
Yeh good luck with it,probably need it myself too!

good luck with this, hope everything goes well for you xx

dmissy13;5247986

I had a breast reduction done privately as the NHS waiting list was 3 … I had a breast reduction done privately as the NHS waiting list was 3 years even after getting bumped up, my health was better after but also mentally it made a huge difference. hope all goes well and let us know how you get on

Thats like slapping God in the face!....

lol Superbad :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    2. GOT Leaks again415
    3. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions