Found 7th Jun 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

sony ericson c510 easy, cracking reviews online, good features, very reliable, also the w595 but screen tends to crack easily, crytal clear display, larger screens then most phones that size, w595 comes with a 2gb memory card to, both pretty much same spec but w595 more for music as has walman features and a longer speaker at top so louder then others

oh and you say your used to nokias, the 6220 harder to use then other nokias, c510 easy to get used to, jst the space button when texting is different,, instead of bottom middle button its bottom right,

good camera on c510 to, its got a cybershot camera and smile detection, so if the target smiles, automatically takes a picture if you have the smile detection on,

Lg viewty if you ask me.

I had a Sony Ericsson once and it went back almost 7 times in a month, very unreliable.

Original Poster

kjbenja;5422634

Lg viewty if you ask me.I had a Sony Ericsson once and it went back … Lg viewty if you ask me.I had a Sony Ericsson once and it went back almost 7 times in a month, very unreliable.

I was thinking about the viewty - it looks nice, its touch screen its a 5mp camera and has a big screen too. On the three website tho it doesnt say if its got radio or loudspeaker or if it ;ets you use mp3's as a ringtone, do you have this phone, does it have these features?

Original Poster

anyone any ideas on quidco, i'm thinkin of going for the viewty

Original Poster

HAs anyone else any opinions?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50440
    2. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201766

See more discussions