EXPIRED

12 Comments

Banned

Carley;5499775

-----

you need 20 x 12 opposite sides so a breeze can go straight through it taking the moisture with it

Have you got it on slabs? Easiest way to stop it is place heavy plastic sheeting under the slabs (but above the earth, go about 12-18 inches out with it too) as this is where the moisture in condensing from.

rice?

just a thought.

Banned

Carley;5499839

No, i have a foundation kit placed directly onto a concrete base, i plan … No, i have a foundation kit placed directly onto a concrete base, i plan to fill the foundation with a more permanent base soon.are you saying if i put plastic sheeting under the planned base (more than likely concrete) then it will reduce / stop the condensation?

Damp proofing or similar underneath the base

wickes.co.uk/DPM…859
http://www.wickes.co.uk/DPMs/Damp-Proofing-Membrane-1000-Gauge/invt/152859&temp=largeimage

leecher;5500011

rice?just a thought.

Shed on a Paddy field ?

maxmix :-D

kapows;5499817

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=PLASTIC+SHED+CONDENSATION..................:roll:

Let me google that for you..... SO last year... :roll:

My metal shed is on a plywood floor on top of some pallets. No condensation at all.

Banned

ChipSticks;5500065

Let me google that for you..... SO last year... :roll:

dude! it has the answer to his question!
i only found out about it a few weeks ago and the guy that first posted was right...you get to use it every hour! lol! i so love myself right now :-D

Banned

Shengis;5500234

My metal shed is on a plywood floor on top of some pallets. No … My metal shed is on a plywood floor on top of some pallets. No condensation at all.

That's because air is allowed to flow underneath

lumoruk;5500354

That's because air is allowed to flow underneath

That's why I did it that way ;-) Forward planning and all that :lol:

Banned

Carley;5500637

for your info... the misc section will always beat google when it comes … for your info... the misc section will always beat google when it comes to finding the best method to fix things. no need to trawl through countless carp trying to find the answer when i can have peoples own experiences and sensible solutions in a jiffy right here. ;-)oh and how do you think google get's its answers... try googling 'plastic shed condensation' again and see what is on the first page of results now!

the first three links have similar answers given here :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1228
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764104
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846128
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861844

See more discussions