Groups

20 Comments

Who was the guitarist?

Titchimp;5615283

Now this is a true legend. http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1900153

Made me laugh :-D

apparently he was hit on the head by luggage during a rough landing a couple of days before

Never heard of him, or that Fawcett woman.

I read of this this morning. Very sad.

mhyland1985;5615334

U thinking of brian may there?

Nah, I mean from the OP's list of this week's fatalities that there's a guitarist, but he's not named.

I really hope it's that ***** out of Biffy Clryo.

Banned

Sad but I've never heard of him.

Banned

dxx;5615392

Nah, I mean from the OP's list of this week's fatalities that there's a … Nah, I mean from the OP's list of this week's fatalities that there's a guitarist, but he's not named. I really hope it's that ***** out of Biffy Clryo.

Haha i realised what i said after i looked at them all.

peodude;5615362

Never heard of him, or that Fawcett woman.

never heard of Farrah Fawcett (Majors) once married to The Six Million Dollar Man- Lee Majors & one of Charlies Angels-the original, how old are you ?

Banned

lee majors the legend....the fall guy

he could jump the tallest mountains....

Wotwot123;5615376

Sky from The Seeds

Oh. Can't say I've ever heard of him or his band. Always a shame to lose one of the guitar clan, though.

richp;5615484

never heard of Farrah Fawcett (Majors) once married to The Six Million … never heard of Farrah Fawcett (Majors) once married to The Six Million Dollar Man- Lee Majors & one of Charlies Angels-the original, how old are you ?

I'm 23 today :-D

peodude;5615523

wow, happy birthday!!

Wotwot123;5615561

I didn't really know em, but YouTube them and you'll know their song(s).

Any you'd recommend?

richp: never heard of Farrah Fawcett (Majors) once married to The Six … richp: never heard of Farrah Fawcett (Majors) once married to The Six Million Dollar Man- Lee Majors & one of Charlies Angels-the original, how old are you ?

thats the trouble with the yoof of today

Happy Birthday for today :thumbsup:

Banned

richp;5615660

thats the trouble with the yoof of today :pHappy Birthday for today … thats the trouble with the yoof of today :pHappy Birthday for today :thumbsup:

to be honest I didn't know who she was either, I'm 22 but my mum knew of her after growing up watching Charlies angels and wishing she was her! lol

H_K;5615845

to be honest I didn't know who she was either, I'm 22 but my mum knew of … to be honest I didn't know who she was either, I'm 22 but my mum knew of her after growing up watching Charlies angels and wishing she was her! lol

just wonderin,,is that you trying to stare out a cat in your avvy?

well its about time you youngsters were in bed
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions