Groups
    EXPIRED

Banned

9 Comments

what store & when did you buy this? did they have any left?
    i'll buy it off you for a fiver plus p&p ;-)

is the set complete? i dont know about prices but im sure these alarms cost alot more than a fiver.

Banned

dont charity shops mark there own prices, not what you think they should be sold for, is the keyring thing the control for them?

Banned

lumoruk;5636966

yes I don't want them selling for stupid money when they could get more … yes I don't want them selling for stupid money when they could get more :-(

well either you sell them for wat you want, or give them to charity and maybe someone who couldnt afford full cost may get, not sure on price really, as its not a complete alarm system really, ok for a flat or shed

how about you sell them and donate the full price that they are worth to your local charity shop.

lumoruk;5636928

Yes batteries, manual, stickers, screws all unopened. Cheerleader if you … Yes batteries, manual, stickers, screws all unopened. Cheerleader if you can get to my local Oxfam you can snap them up for a bargain I'm sure

:lol: a bit too far for me i'm afraid :-(

Banned

so ermmm what exactly do you want? suggestions on whether you should sell or give to charity?

Banned

lumoruk;5637045

someone give me £60 for them....I take £30 then I'll give £30 to Oxfam :w … someone give me £60 for them....I take £30 then I'll give £30 to Oxfam :w00t: screw it :cry: I'm never going to buy more than I need again

this is misc, you cant sell in here :thinking:

dont understand the dilemma tbh, stick em on flea-bay

unless this an incentive for private messaging

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w51/denimbluejean/Animated%20GIFs/winking_smiley_very_large.gif

call me cynical :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846220
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO34
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764317
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32159

See more discussions