Groups

127 Comments

what colour ???? is it permenant

Banned

u should havew said i would have came and made bending over a lil more fun for ya :w00t:

Pretty sure I'm gonna get bent over later too if I keep drinking my cheeky v's.

Banned

Party? what do you propose to do... pull a party popper infront of your monitor?

Now you've finished bent over dyeing your hair, are you going to move onto the stuff on your head next .. ? :-)

im bending over right now :thumbsup:

Xb0xGuru;5658036

Now you've finished bent over dyeing your hair, are you going to move … Now you've finished bent over dyeing your hair, are you going to move onto the stuff on your head next .. ? :-)

Who says she has carpets? :whistling:

micoo;5658038

im bending over right now :thumbsup:

Where bouts in Dundee you from?

tinkerbell28;5658047

I did mine last night, now a read head love it :thumbsup:

Accidentally?

starsparkle2311;5658052

whoah, that would just blow my mind that one, far too much excitement, … whoah, that would just blow my mind that one, far too much excitement, nice idea tho':thumbsup:

Just make sure yer not naked when pulling those poppers. :thumbsup:

Dont wanna burn anything. :whistling:

AshleyRFC;5658051

Where bouts in Dundee you from?

im from glasgow, Newton mearns, i live in the west end of dundee tho

starsparkle2311;5658061

you would have came?!!!!:

we all would have :thumbsup::p

micoo;5658064

lol I'm from Dundee but live in Glasgow.

i tried a wash in wash out dark brown bout 1 month ago, im a dark blonde and it didnt seem to alter it that much, dont think i want a permenent one though !!!! would love to go black or red but wouldnt dare !!!!!!

tinkerbell28;5658073

Nope deliberate :-D

Cool, I tried to go purple the other week, didnt take to my roots too well tho, dont think I left it on long enough. :-(

vikkiwathall;5658077

i tried a wash in wash out dark brown bout 1 month ago, im a dark blonde … i tried a wash in wash out dark brown bout 1 month ago, im a dark blonde and it didnt seem to alter it that much, dont think i want a permenent one though !!!! would love to go black or red but wouldnt dare !!!!!!

I usually go and get my hair dyed a shade darker than my natural, which is like a dark browny, and I get red highlights through it, like proper chilli red, I love it. :thumbsup:

Banned

starsparkle2311;5658061

you would have came?!!!!:

so would u have :w00t:

AshleyRFC;5658086

I usually go and get my hair dyed a shade darker than my natural, which … I usually go and get my hair dyed a shade darker than my natural, which is like a dark browny, and I get red highlights through it, like proper chilli red, I love it. :thumbsup:

sounds very nice

This was the first time i had touched a hair dye since i was bout 12 lol, probably didnt leave it on long enough

starsparkle2311;5658088

Purple is cool, been there done that:thumbsup:

I was purple before but then I had kids and figured I had to grow up but now I'm back to my roots lol.

I kinda feel like I shouldn't be doing it cos I'm a Mum but then my OH goes oh come on yer only 24 ffs.

micoo;5658064

lol epic fail
    only kidding bud

vikkiwathall;5658094

sounds very niceThis was the first time i had touched a hair dye since i … sounds very niceThis was the first time i had touched a hair dye since i was bout 12 lol, probably didnt leave it on long enough

Its great, I go to this academy place, costs me about £30 to get it cut, dyed, bleached then the red, always turns out great, this time tho didn't have much money so just bought a shop dye, wish I hadn't now.

tonico;5658103

lol epic failonly kidding bud

rofl

starsparkle2311;5658110

I do, I have the burns to prove it:oops:

You have burns there??? FFS what have you got worms????

AshleyRFC;5658114

Its great, I go to this academy place, costs me about £30 to get it cut, … Its great, I go to this academy place, costs me about £30 to get it cut, dyed, bleached then the red, always turns out great, this time tho didn't have much money so just bought a shop dye, wish I hadn't now.

Wow costs me £35 just for cut and blow dry here !!!!

im thinking i have another of the dark brown wash in one's left, might have another go tonight only leave it alot longer !!!!! then if it works and i like it i can go permenant :whistling:

starsparkle2311;5658117

24? I agree with your OH, go for it girl:thumbsup:

Yeah 25 in November lol, think next time I go to get it done in the hairdressers I'll get a proper purple.

Was a little aprehensive about entering this post at first:w00t:

So where ur pics :thumbsup:

tinkerbell28;5658047

I did mine last night, now a read head love it :thumbsup:

U promised pics:-D

Banned

starsparkle2311;5658129

naturally:thumbsup::-D

ok ive lost my clothes so ur going to have to come here :thumbsup:

vikkiwathall;5658133

Wow costs me £35 just for cut and blow dry here !!!! im thinking i have … Wow costs me £35 just for cut and blow dry here !!!! im thinking i have another of the dark brown wash in one's left, might have another go tonight only leave it alot longer !!!!! then if it works and i like it i can go permenant :whistling:

Anno, would probably cost that here too in a normal hairdressers, but I go to like a finishing school, the first time I got it done on a Wednesday with the not quite qualified students and it only cost me £20, 2nd time I went on a Friday which is the more experienced ones and it was £30, was still really pleased with it tho. :thumbsup:

AshleyRFC;5658156

Anno, would probably cost that here too in a normal hairdressers, but I … Anno, would probably cost that here too in a normal hairdressers, but I go to like a finishing school, the first time I got it done on a Wednesday with the not quite qualified students and it only cost me £20, 2nd time I went on a Friday which is the more experienced ones and it was £30, was still really pleased with it tho. :thumbsup:

i would be to scared incase they messed it up !!!!

starsparkle2311;5658163

WTF you talking about? loooool, you naughty girl, all I know is I have … WTF you talking about? loooool, you naughty girl, all I know is I have 'knee' burns, where they came from I don't know, last weekend was such a blur...................btw- to my stalkers, that is a lie, I was innocently watching tv last week:oops::whistling:

Me??? I'm innocent. :oops:

AshleyRFC;5658136

Yeah 25 in November lol, think next time I go to get it done in the … Yeah 25 in November lol, think next time I go to get it done in the hairdressers I'll get a proper purple.

25 in december gutted

starsparkle2311;5658169

You gonna make me come Pabs?:)

lmfao.

Banned

starsparkle2311;5658169

yes but u have to get here first :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;5658169

C'mon not even past the watershed yet . . . . potty mouth :-D

Hows you SS?? x

starsparkle2311;5658187

I think you should, this being the internet , I have no idea what you … I think you should, this being the internet , I have no idea what you look like, but you seem happy with that, so go for it:thumbsup:loooooooooooool

Me?? I am extremely pretty lol :whistling:, theres a pic of me on here somewhere.

starsparkle2311;5658218

looooooool, not even past the watershed? potty mouth? WTF? See you just … looooooool, not even past the watershed? potty mouth? WTF? See you just had to jump right in and quote me, you after some pretty boy?:p

I think that dyes went right to her head.

vikkiwathall;5658166

i would be to scared incase they messed it up !!!!

Anno but the teachers wander all the time watching everything they do, plus they all have experience they just go to this place instead of college for the qualification if that makes sense.

starsparkle2311;5658218

looooooool, not even past the watershed? potty mouth? WTF? See you just … looooooool, not even past the watershed? potty mouth? WTF? See you just had to jump right in and quote me, you after some pretty boy?:p

Just trying to hold onto some good old fashioned values hun :thumbsup:

You knows it, as always, whats on offer?

AshleyRFC;5658227

I think that dyes went right to her head.

She's prob drank it - we should call a paramedic . . . .

Banned

right all off for a cig and maybe to put some cloths back n :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions