Groups
  1. Misc
35 Comments

im listening to Michael Jackson on spotify right now :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;5805734

]click me

omg im listening to bille jean right now too :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Morning girls :thumbsup:

Did either of you have tickets to see him at the O2?

starsparkle2311;5805750

No, I didn't, I did see him at Wembley tho', the Bad tour 1988, wow, all … No, I didn't, I did see him at Wembley tho', the Bad tour 1988, wow, all those years ago.................Hi Chris, you ok?:)

Good thanks! Where have you been hiding?? (Or... doing the moonwalk in you're livingroom all evening) :thumbsup:

cw9652;5805746

Morning girls :thumbsup:Did either of you have tickets to see him at the … Morning girls :thumbsup:Did either of you have tickets to see him at the O2?

lol no i couldnt afford it when it went on sale was hoping to get it off ebay though :giggle:

Did you both ]love this?? He was the real winner!!

cw9652;5805765

Did you both ]love this?? He was the real winner!!

i watched that one :):)

^^ Loooove that performance! ^^ (BJ) I had tickets, and I'm gutted. He's dancing with the angels now, so I'm happy he's happy. I'll see him soon enough :thumbsup:

Banned

shouldn't you lot be in bed or something?

lumoruk;5805783

shouldn't you lot be in bed or something?

Just here dancing....

http://i25.tinypic.com/osr96h.jpg

You?

starsparkle2311;5805808

my dancing is somewhat worse than that, but I don't have an audience, so … my dancing is somewhat worse than that, but I don't have an audience, so what the hey? loooooooooooool

Oh.... That's how you dance!!!! ;-)

rehydrated;5805823

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m2IeFW0Ah4&feature=related :w00t:

Like it!! (rehydrated.... Don't think I've ever seen you on at this time before)??

I used to be on quite a bit, but I've been doing a lot of downloading recently and just watching some movies and stuff ( don't get me started on conspiracy theories!!)
Thought I would pop on to say hello

rehydrated;5805881

I used to be on quite a bit, but I've been doing a lot of downloading … I used to be on quite a bit, but I've been doing a lot of downloading recently and just watching some movies and stuff ( don't get me started on conspiracy theories!!) Thought I would pop on to say hello

http://i28.tinypic.com/24e6fsm.gif :thumbsup:

I would start drinking Becks again if it came in they bottles! :thumbsup:

rehydrated;5805881

I used to be on quite a bit, but I've been doing a lot of downloading … I used to be on quite a bit, but I've been doing a lot of downloading recently and just watching some movies and stuff ( don't get me started on conspiracy theories!!) Thought I would pop on to say hello

hello dont see you here much anymore

Hi gorgeous! I read that you have a boyfriend now so there is no attraction to be on here anymore :oops:

rehydrated;5805914

Hi gorgeous! I read that you have a boyfriend now so there is no … Hi gorgeous! I read that you have a boyfriend now so there is no attraction to be on here anymore :oops:

LMAO! yea been with my bf since February :-D:-D most of my male friends hate me now that i have a bf :giggle:

hope you doing ok though ?

Yes, thank you. I hope he is a decent guy and treating you good I messaged you a while back to say that I thought he was a very lucky guy....Does he not help you sleep at night :w00t: :whistling:

Don't answer that! Are you doing ok?

rehydrated;5805924

Yes, thank you. I hope he is a decent guy and treating you good I … Yes, thank you. I hope he is a decent guy and treating you good I messaged you a while back to say that I thought he was a very lucky guy....Does he not help you sleep at night :w00t: :whistling:

lol i didnt get your message but thanxx
he does his best to help me sleep but my insomnia always wins :giggle:

rehydrated;5805929

Don't answer that! Are you doing ok?

lol im fine thanxx

Good sweety....I'm going to go read for a bit and try and grab some shut eye. I'll pop by and say hello soon, nn beautiful xx

rehydrated;5805940

Good sweety....I'm going to go read for a bit and try and grab some shut … Good sweety....I'm going to go read for a bit and try and grab some shut eye. I'll pop by and say hello soon, nn beautiful xx

k, im still playing scrabble on facebk :oops::oops:
nite nite
xx

ilovelilac;5805944

k, im still playing scrabble on facebk :oops::oops:nite nite :)xx

Bit late for that isn't it? :thumbsup:

narcist;5805963

Bit late for that isn't it? :thumbsup:

lol no the Australians are awake :w00t::w00t:

ilovelilac;5805966

lol no the Australians are awake :w00t::w00t:

And us crazy brits. Im playing evony, so bloody addictive.:x

narcist;5805977

And us crazy brits. Im playing evony, so bloody addictive.:x

dunno what that is i'll be sticking with my scrabble :giggle:

brilliant performance.

starsparkle2311;5805734

]click me

brilliant performance, such a handsome man and love the way he moves his body but he's just a strip of wind there, obvious he already had problems, kinda makes you wonder if he'd had proper help and support earlier if it woulda been different x

My lil boy watched it with me and he was wriggling to the music

amazing such a loss to music and art, I had tickets -and couldnt wait to see him

He's the best!
I can't listen to any other music at the moment at all seems rubbish in comparison.

Supermod

...for anyone who has never heard it...have a listen to "Streetwalker". One of my all time favourite songs. It just screams happiness from the man.

Tash1978;5809565

He's the best! I can't listen to any other music at the moment at all … He's the best! I can't listen to any other music at the moment at all seems rubbish in comparison.

Same here...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769647
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!2143
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522897
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514673

See more discussions