Groups

13 Comments

Banned

i think my eldest could be his

o-bee!

wheres his current pic.

Banned

[COLOR="Blue"]Mini Me?[/COLOR]

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00568/Omer-bhatti-liten_568334a.jpg

I think he looks alot like him!

hmmmm my brother looks like him too.....off to speak to my mum

Do you know what Michael would say if he were alive today ?

"Let me out of this box......"

Kellie + Paisley;5821120

I think he looks alot like him!

MJ had surgery to look the way he does, if he had real kids they wouldn't look anything like him.

Banned

DVS_Dee;5821204

MJ had surgery to look the way he does, if he had real kids they wouldn't … MJ had surgery to look the way he does, if he had real kids they wouldn't look anything like him.

he doesnt look like the todays mj, he looks like the young michael jackson, before he started on his surgery road

sassie;5821240

he doesnt look like the todays mj, he looks like the young michael … he doesnt look like the todays mj, he looks like the young michael jackson, before he started on his surgery road

I totally agree,the eyes and defo the smile,hes the spitting image on some of those shots:w00t:

Its his double
    http://thegirlfromtheghetto.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/2991849jpg3.jpg

sassie;5821240

he doesnt look like the todays mj, he looks like the young michael … he doesnt look like the todays mj, he looks like the young michael jackson, before he started on his surgery road

Thanks sassie thats what I meant +1

i read in a paper today that none of the kids were his but his doctors!! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions