Groups

21 Comments

what do you like and what is in your collection

Battle Royale, Con-Air, Half Baked

3 good films

Watchmen.

Utterly awesome film, wasn't expecting much and was blown away.

if you have film4 old boy is on, great movie

Banned

grex9101;5825108

Watchmen.Utterly awesome film, wasn't expecting much and was blown away.

lmao that is where we differ.....:-D

Punch-Drunk Love, Evil Dead II, Tell No One, The Royal Tenenbaums, Boogie Nights.

Some of my favorite films.

Once upon a time in America, The Usual Suspects, True Romance :thumbsup:

kapows;5825120

lmao that is where we differ.....:-D

Seriously? I loved it...what didn't you like?

for gangster once apon a time in america ( uncut version)
    all time favourite midnight cowboy

Banned

grex9101;5825143

Seriously? I loved it...what didn't you like?

it was sooooooo boring. roarshack was the only highlight of the movie i think. i cant even remember the thing now i think the premise was answering the age old question....

(example)

would you take the life of a child to save the lives of millions?

thats the whole point right? they use that blue guy as the fall guy and create a devastation which eventually brings the world together

massmail666;5825151

got them all, excellent btw :thumbsup:

How about City of God,subtitles,but very good :thumbsup:

You have excellent taste in films BTW !

kapows;5825181

it was sooooooo boring. roarshack was the only highlight of the movie i … it was sooooooo boring. roarshack was the only highlight of the movie i think. i cant even remember the thing now i think the premise was answering the age old question....(example)would you take the life of a child to save the lives of millions?thats the whole point right? they use that blue guy as the fall guy and create a devastation which eventually brings the world together

ummm, yeah that was kinda it I think.

i just loved the art direction, the little touches, and the soundtrack. The bluray version is visually stunning. I'm a sucker for graphics :-D

Banned

grex9101;5825197

ummm, yeah that was kinda it I think. i just loved the art direction, the … ummm, yeah that was kinda it I think. i just loved the art direction, the little touches, and the soundtrack. The bluray version is visually stunning. I'm a sucker for graphics :-D

aaaah me mates like that...he makes the same sort of comments :-D

.i gotta be honest though ive been on an action movie only binge for a very long time and still going which is why i didnt have the patience for that movie lmao!

kapows;5825233

aaaah me mates like that...he makes the same sort of comments :-Di gotta … aaaah me mates like that...he makes the same sort of comments :-Di gotta be honest though ive been on an action movie only binge for a very long time and still going which is why i didnt have the patience for that movie lmao!

I won't be recommending Vicky Cristina Barcelona to you then

(excellent visuals, if you like "art" )

You're hard to please !!

What about Papillion, Missisippi Burning, Apocalypse now, Full Metal Jacket or, An Innocent Man ? (Wild card - Tom Selleck of Magnum P.I fame stars in it :))

papillion good call

kapows;5825181

it was sooooooo boring. roarshack was the only highlight of the movie i … it was sooooooo boring. roarshack was the only highlight of the movie i think. i cant even remember the thing now i think the premise was answering the age old question....(example)would you take the life of a child to save the lives of millions?thats the whole point right? they use that blue guy as the fall guy and create a devastation which eventually brings the world together

Wouldn't have been that if he'd have stuck to the original...

Although, I can agree with the director in thinking, that most likely wouldn't sit well on film.

Banned

grex9101;5825247

I won't be recommending Vicky Cristina Barcelona to you then(excellent … I won't be recommending Vicky Cristina Barcelona to you then(excellent visuals, if you like "art" )

isnt that the one where cruz gets her baps out for that really old guy? i was shocked she actually took that route :w00t:

i appreciate 'art' in many forms :thumbsup:

best fight scene ever is on film4

solarforce;5825379

best fight scene ever is on film4

All done in one shot.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2698
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1929
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?11