Banned

19 Comments

Boom Blox is REALLY good, just had a go last night :thumbsup:

Monopoly was cool, too and you could check out Wii Chess if you like, erm, chess :-D

Ooh, ooh and Raving Rabbids (number 2 also if you have a balance board)

Will get back to you if I think of any more, I assume cost is of no object?

Zack & Wiki

Mercury is a good one but i'm not sure if its on Wii or just PSP.

there are no good wii games "."

u cud buy mario & sonic off me or wii fit :whistling::thumbsup:

Diago;5884764

+1 :thumbsup: Apart from Zelda, Mario Galaxy and Mario Kart

Banned

Diago;5884764

I'd say 99% are absolute rubbish and a backward step for computer gaming

a couple are ok

mario kart
boom blox

csiman;5886653

I'd say 99% are absolute rubbish and a backward step for computer gaming

I disagree............it's great for kids. I personally play the 360 but it's not all about graphics, step forwards etc.

Innovation and enjoyment in particular are more valuable

Syzable;5886675

I disagree............it's great for kids. I personally play the 360 but … I disagree............it's great for kids. I personally play the 360 but it's not all about graphics, step forwards etc.Innovation and enjoyment in particular are more valuable

And is exactly what the Wii is lacking

autolesbona;5886700

And is exactly what the Wii is lacking

My kids and all their friends enjoy the Wii. Keeps them happy.

That's enough for me.

Syzable;5886711

My kids and all their friends enjoy the Wii. Keeps them happy.That's … My kids and all their friends enjoy the Wii. Keeps them happy.That's enough for me.

Don't let them touch your 360 then as you won't get a look in on it then!!!!!!

autolesbona;5886765

Don't let them touch your 360 then as you won't get a look in on it … Don't let them touch your 360 then as you won't get a look in on it then!!!!!!

They play it...........but sitting down isn't as much fun for them. They like leaping around like loons. lol

Banned

Syzable;5886675

I disagree............it's great for kids. I personally play the 360 but … I disagree............it's great for kids. I personally play the 360 but it's not all about graphics, step forwards etc.Innovation and enjoyment in particular are more valuable

I agree its good for kids but most gamers these days are over 18 arent they?

csiman;5886833

I agree its good for kids but most gamers these days are over 18 arent … I agree its good for kids but most gamers these days are over 18 arent they?

Most serious gamers are.......but a lot of the Wii sales have been for kids.

the conduit is meant to be ok. I think its meant to be one of the better FPS games on it. This may be my first Wii purchase since Mario Kart over a year ago

World of Goo on the Shopping Channel is ace as a pick-up-and-play puzzler. Have you tried that one?

me n my partner on in our mid twenties n i bought us mario kart, mrio party and monopoly, they are great to play in bed on a night, sad i know :oops:

My kids love our wii too

we play Mario Kart and Mario Galaxy - which both my 6 year old son and husband play.

We've just ordered raving rabids or whatever it's called - as it's got good reviews.

I reckon within the month we will also own wii sports resort

My son also loves Boom Blox which he plays with or without his dad.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523388
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846049
    3. What an absolute disgrace1942
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917247

See more discussions