1. Misc
90 Comments

hiya!

i'm on the laptop writing this msg, in the thread you created

[COLOR="Blue"]im curious bout sumfin, mind if i ask?[/COLOR]

Hi Im Here

Sloth/Mod

It's Sunday in Australia. :-D

late morning SS? It been Saturday for many hours now....it'll be Sunday in a few hours

Sy, Alreet Big Lad

Smeagol [COLOR="Blue"]im curious bout sumfin, mind if i ask?[/COLOR]

im still tired not had much sleep lately will be having a nap in a bit

Misc is always boring these days..

Sloth/Mod

raptorcigs;5907364

Sy, Alreet Big Lad

Evening Rappy. Hope you is well.

I'm contemplating going for a pee but that means I gotta get up and go round all the mess the weans have made and I just dunno if I have the energy.

ilovelilac;5907368

im still tired not had much sleep lately will be having a nap in a bit

much lolz @ the location...that explains all! lol :-D

Sloth/Mod

AshleyRFC;5907377

I'm contemplating going for a pee but that means I gotta get up and go … I'm contemplating going for a pee but that means I gotta get up and go round all the mess the weans have made and I just dunno if I have the energy.

Just go where you are. :thumbsup: :? :-D

AshleyRFC;5907377

I'm contemplating going for a pee but that means I gotta get up and go … I'm contemplating going for a pee but that means I gotta get up and go round all the mess the weans have made and I just dunno if I have the energy.

Do it where you are...blame the weans :thumbsup:

StevenA2000_uk;5907382

much lolz @ the location...that explains all! lol :-D

you think hes been keeping me up all night :?
i'll have to have a word or two with him :whistling::p

So many replies so soon, SS is running "the misc".

Who'dathunkit?

On call today then off to sunny Majorca tomoz.
(skusey free for 2 whole weeks)

Syzable;5907390

Just go where you are. :thumbsup: :? :-D

StevenA2000_uk;5907391

Do it where you are...blame the weans :thumbsup:

I would if the OH was sitting below me. ;-)

[COLOR="Blue"]its an important question :x

indeed ss is running misc tonight, lets make it happen[/COLOR]

skusey;5907415

On call today then off to sunny Majorca tomoz.(skusey free for 2 whole … On call today then off to sunny Majorca tomoz.(skusey free for 2 whole weeks)

Have a good time man :thumbsup:

The trolls are gonna run riot now :x

starsparkle2311;5907428

Hello everyone, can't reply individually, but yeh misc is very boring … Hello everyone, can't reply individually, but yeh misc is very boring nowadays, my revelations last night shook it up a bit tho' didn't they?Any questions?Fire away:thumbsup:I'm bored so anything you wanna ask, go for it!!

What revelations?

starsparkle2311;5907428

Hello everyone, can't reply individually, but yeh misc is very boring … Hello everyone, can't reply individually, but yeh misc is very boring nowadays, my revelations last night shook it up a bit tho' didn't they?Any questions?Fire away:thumbsup:I'm bored so anything you wanna ask, go for it!!

Oooo what were yer revelations??? I wasn't around much last night.

[COLOR="Blue"]what is the reasoning for those numbers at the end of your username?[/COLOR]

starsparkle2311;5907428

what makes you happy?

Sloth/Mod

AshleyRFC;5907417

I would if the OH was sitting below me. ;-)

Oh my :shock:

Soooooo kinky.

Smeagol [COLOR="Blue"]what is the reasoning for those numbers at the end of your username?[/COLOR]

ilovelilac;5907399

you think hes been keeping me up all night :? :oi'll have to have a word … you think hes been keeping me up all night :? :oi'll have to have a word or two with him :whistling::p

[COLOR="Blue"]what did i do now :x[/COLOR]

Syzable;5907443

Oh my :shock: Soooooo kinky.

Yeah baby!!! :w00t::oops:

starsparkle2311;5907458

kids birthday:)

Doh I was close, thought it was yours.

starsparkle2311;5907458

kids birthday:)

[COLOR="Blue"]nice [/COLOR]

Smeagol [COLOR="Blue"]what did i do now :x[/COLOR]

starsparkle2311;5907464

close, hey ash you good my lovely HUKD'er?:-D

Hiya hun, aye am fine, usual, weans driving me mad, looking forward to the summer holidays being over, roll on the 17th August.

So what were yer revelations? lol

starsparkle2311;5907480

hmm tough question, lots of things, my kids, fresh air, the fact I'm … hmm tough question, lots of things, my kids, fresh air, the fact I'm alive, posting crap on this place, friends, family, oh and yes comedy, lots of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

you forgot me :cry:

starsparkle2311;5907480

hmm tough question, lots of things, my kids, fresh air, the fact I'm … hmm tough question, lots of things, my kids, fresh air, the fact I'm alive, posting crap on this place, friends, family, oh and yes comedy, lots of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

lots of simon pegg comedy i bet :w00t::w00t:

micoo;5907487

you forgot me :cry:

think you might be included in the 'friends' bit or not :whistling:

starsparkle2311;5907492

lol@ summer hols with the kids, hard entertaining them, isn't it?As for … lol@ summer hols with the kids, hard entertaining them, isn't it?As for revelations, if you missed it, best to forget about them,loool:p

Awww man, was the thread removed? Might send out a search party for it if it wasnt.

ilovelilac;5907471

me stalking you has caused me lack of sleep apparently, so think i might … me stalking you has caused me lack of sleep apparently, so think i might take a break :(:p

[COLOR="Blue"]lol, youll be back for more[/COLOR]

starsparkle2311;5907513

yeh lots of Pegg involved, he's not the best I do admit, but, I like his … yeh lots of Pegg involved, he's not the best I do admit, but, I like his stuff so each to their own and all.Yeh course micoo is included, you all are, I know this is the internet, but you are all lovely peeps:thumbsup:

Are you drunk? :?

starsparkle2311;5907502

ah you should know, I don't have to mention you, always on my mind dude, … ah you should know, I don't have to mention you, always on my mind dude, any pics by the way?:p

maybe later when its a bit quieter

starsparkle2311;5907542

No, but I was very drunk last night, hence my 'revelations' LMAOSipping … No, but I was very drunk last night, hence my 'revelations' LMAOSipping tea right now, god I feel bad:p

[COLOR="Blue"]feel free to do a repeat, last night was too entertaining[/COLOR]
Post a comment
@
    Text