Groups

11 Comments

Banned

what did you order, if it was a pre order maybe not, hmv and amazon honoured a ps3 game blur ray they were mis price,

if your order confirmation says the price you bought it at, then you should get it at that price

Banned

nikkib123;5965444

It was a Nikon camera, I ordered it as £89.99 and now it is … It was a Nikon camera, I ordered it as £89.99 and now it is £199.95.Status on my order says "packing"??

nice baragin then lol :thumbsup: 60% off

Banned

nikkib123;5965473

D'reckon? Hhhhhm seems too good to be true i.e. I am never that lucky ha … D'reckon? Hhhhhm seems too good to be true i.e. I am never that lucky ha ha :-D

looks like it was your lucky day, lol if i had the patience i would prob scour for misprice's lol sad i know, hey gt5 amazon misprice was the best one iv seen so far, £17.59 for a £40 game lol

I got a play.com misprice about 18months ago, £13.99 camera instead of £139.99. After 5% discount and quidco I paid about £12.74

I wasnt expecting it to be sent but it was

Good luck!

Oo hope you get it

New stalking equipment?

dj_urban;5965484

looks like it was your lucky day, lol if i had the patience i would prob … looks like it was your lucky day, lol if i had the patience i would prob scour for misprice's lol sad i know, hey gt5 amazon misprice was the best one iv seen so far, £17.59 for a £40 game lol

I missed that one!! :-(

Banned

thesaint;5965513

New stalking equipment?

lol mb private investigator lol :-D

Banned

Met-Cast;5965519

I missed that one!! :-(

gt5 made it to the top 100 on amazon charts within 5 hours lol wee article on the dwlspwn page

at number one selling game for game that isnt even out yet lol knocked the wii for 6,

With Play.com I had the same thing. Email stated one price, which matched what the web site showed but was charged another higher price to my card. They said there had been an error and I either had to pay full price or return the item. I ranted about receiving confirmation etc. but the guy was rather cocky and said it was an error.....

Would not recommend them, but good luck. Hope you are charged the lower price :0)

Good Luck!
    I got one of the Kodak cameras from their misprice some years ago - not normally lucky!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?79
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions