Walkabout
Posh
Mortimers
Sanctuary
Inside Out
Smacks (Smackwater Jacks)
Fusion
Spoons (Weatherspoons)

Above are all the decent clubs in Burnley. Smacks is quite small but its free to get in and the atmosphere is just amazing

Posh is ALWAYS packed on fridays and saturdays and its ace.

Lava Ignite on a friday is 3-4-1 on drinks, this friday is also a UV Foam party.

fireheaven;6003516

These are all in Burnley right?? That gives plenty to go at as the night … These are all in Burnley right?? That gives plenty to go at as the night starts at 6pm. My sis suggested Ko-Ko's but its over 25's I think and a couple of the girls are 18/19

KoKos is also one. You don't need to be over 25 either. Some floors are restricted but if its busy they usually let people through. I get on fine in there.

If your starting at 6 I'd suggest going to Spoons until about 10 which is when the night really starts. Its quite cheap in Spoons and if your lucky you might get the comfy sofas.

I'll meet ya in Preston, you can buy me a drink x

fireheaven;6003578

Cool - thanks alot, I will pass this onto her :thumbsup:

No problems. If your down this saturday and see about 15 lads, steer clear haha.

Hope you all have a good night.

new central club i had my 11th birthday there it was fab :thumbsup:

fireheaven;6003480

Oh god Blackpool is so rough though, I remember being locked in Yates' … Oh god Blackpool is so rough though, I remember being locked in Yates' while the fight that started inside became a riot outside

It's burnt down now so you wouldn't be going back in there

Tell your best friend if she wants to come to London, I can hook them up into the best clubs in London for free entry and free drinks.

You can book a cheap coach down here as well but good luck in whatever you lot decide.
Post a comment
@
    Text