Found 17th Aug 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
45 Comments

:whistling: Twit.

aww c'mon at leat he wasn't miming and carried on. Some 'stars' would have thrown a strop and marched off :lol:

(still funny though)

PMSL nice one he says to the stewards and then pushes his sunglasses on like no one noticed..
What a plank..

Banned

singing and walking down steps... it must be hard for these talented individuals...

This takeoff of Peter and Katie was funny as well:
youtube.com/wat…R=1

ukmonkey;6041962

PMSL nice one he says to the stewards and then pushes his sunglasses on … PMSL nice one he says to the stewards and then pushes his sunglasses on like no one noticed..What a plank..

Thats what I was laughing at

Ahhh I feel sorry for him

Poor Peter such a pity he cant sing!

Spod;6042034

This takeoff of Peter and Katie was funny as … This takeoff of Peter and Katie was funny as well:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQLSdJfthBo&NR=1

LOL :thumbsup:

nikkib123;6042139

Or walks down stairs! :-D

No wonder Katie walked all over him:p

I did lol a bit but I feel he did a pretty good job of recovering!

That last step is a doozy!

oo it was funny indeed.but i was there to witness it 1st hand

i was laughing at the fact it was a last ditch attempt to get back in the public eye, then low n behold, he does, for falling over. had me OH n our mates ni stiches for ages.

:giggle:

Thanks for the laugh nikki :-D

Banned

he's soon to be embarrasing the bollywood scene too apparently

Sloth/Mod

I'd say he was lucky............i'd rather fall of the Petronas towers than put up with that ugly dog of a ex-wife of his. :-D :lol:

starsparkle2311;6042530

wut? Why doesn't he just go back to Oz and work in his parents café, he'd … wut? Why doesn't he just go back to Oz and work in his parents café, he'd do well on tips I'm sure:)

Cos he has young kids that live here maybe.

starsparkle2311;6042581

Oh yes Mr/Miss seriousness, I know, I was only joking:oops:Why I feel the … Oh yes Mr/Miss seriousness, I know, I was only joking:oops:Why I feel the need to explain I don't know, but I just did.To be fair, I knda like him, he's just a crap singer,lol, bless him:p

lol I guess compared to Katie he does come across as a half decent being.

Sloth/Mod

roadrunner1;6042614

lol I guess compared to Katie he does come across as a half decent being.

So would Jack the Ripper. :-D

Not really a fall is it?

Blimey, I thought he must have fell flat on his face reading some of these comments before i watched it :roll:

nikkib123;6042761

Oh sorry for not get the title right and misleading you :roll:

So you should be :thumbsup:

Thank you :roll:

starsparkle2311;6042826

lol, yeh I guess, compared to HER he does:-D

I kinda like Katie lol

Sloth/Mod

ClarityofMind;6042842

I kinda like Katie lol

Ignore list.

Banned

Syzable;6042852

Ignore list.

katie is an old sklapper :thumbsup:

Banned

nikkib123;6042869

Takes one to know one

takes one to know one who points it out

Syzable;6042852

Ignore list.

made me lol xxx

I kinda like her adventurousness and her spirit.

I like any woman with a backbone lol

Banned

starsparkle2311;6042916

Well not knowing her personally, I think she's ok too, but c'mon he's … Well not knowing her personally, I think she's ok too, but c'mon he's been living off the back of her 'fame' a bit hasn't he?He had a hit years ago, I never understood it myself, his greasy curtain fringe and high-pitched voice put me off, nice abs tho'Good Luck to them both, but getting back on topic, the fall was funny:p

all she will ever be known for is getting her moods out on page 3 and courting the press.. backbone driven by how many inches she makes in the rags each week :roll:

starsparkle2311;6042916

Well not knowing her personally, I think she's ok too, but c'mon he's … Well not knowing her personally, I think she's ok too, but c'mon he's been living off the back of her 'fame' a bit hasn't he?He had a hit years ago, I never understood it myself, his greasy curtain fringe and high-pitched voice put me off, nice abs tho'Good Luck to them both, but getting back on topic, the fall was funny:p

I dunno.. the kinda greasy musculature of the man never did anything for me. Faked up imo.

But for a woman to care for a disabled child and to make her way through the male stereotyped world of glamour modelling etc and not be totally uhmm.. scr... over well, takes some strength of character imo.

Sloth/Mod

ClarityofMind;6042939

I dunno.. the kinda greasy musculature of the man never did anything for … I dunno.. the kinda greasy musculature of the man never did anything for me. Faked up imo. But for a woman to care for a disabled child and to make her way through the male stereotyped world of glamour modelling etc and not be totally uhmm.. scr... over well, takes some strength of character imo.

I'll give her some credit...........she does love kids.

Although i don't know what Gareth Gates parents think about that. :lol:

Banned

Syzable;6042956

I'll give her some credit...........she does love kids. :)Although i … I'll give her some credit...........she does love kids. :)Although i don't know what Gareth Gates parents think about that. :lol:

if in doubt throw it about :-D

Syzable;6042956

I'll give her some credit...........she does love kids. :)Although i … I'll give her some credit...........she does love kids. :)Although i don't know what Gareth Gates parents think about that. :lol:

lol, prolly helped make his way to fame and fortune.

I think for a woman its actually a kinda curse in a way to have a good body. You're starting from the "hey look at my FACE" position before you even get to express an opinion about anything.

Sloth/Mod

ClarityofMind;6043015

lol, prolly helped make his way to fame and fortune. I think for a woman … lol, prolly helped make his way to fame and fortune. I think for a woman its actually a kinda curse in a way to have a good body. You're starting from the "hey look at my FACE" position before you even get to express an opinion about anything.

Her body is ok if you start at the legs but all goes hideously wrong past the naval. :-( Without makeup she really does look dog rough and ugly but with makeup looks a different person.

Banned

ClarityofMind;6042893

made me lol xxxI kinda like her adventurousness and her spirit. I like … made me lol xxxI kinda like her adventurousness and her spirit. I like any woman with a backbone lol

snakes no have a backbone:?

Banned

Syzable;6043040

Her body is ok if you start at the legs but all goes hideously wrong past … Her body is ok if you start at the legs but all goes hideously wrong past the naval. :-( Without makeup she really does look dog rough and ugly but with makeup looks a different person.

please don't be rude to dogs as my dog is very attractive :-D and your right she has terrible skin minger

Syzable;6043040

Her body is ok if you start at the legs but all goes hideously wrong past … Her body is ok if you start at the legs but all goes hideously wrong past the naval. :-( Without makeup she really does look dog rough and ugly but with makeup looks a different person.

dont we all lol

Banned

starsparkle2311;6043080

Well tbh, she chose her career before all that, in fact her 'career' and … Well tbh, she chose her career before all that, in fact her 'career' and the associated social life (which she embraced) is what landed her on her own as a single mother to a disabled child. As unfortunate as that is, she had no choice, but, to care for the child she was left alone with did she? Like any other parent left in the lurch, you just get on with it, don't you?Not being funny, but it's not like she's suffering in some council flat, alone, without any support, quite the opposite, her 'career' helps pay for someone else to look after her kid/s:)I feel sorry for her when I see the pics of her out and about clubbing it, jees, life IS tough for some parents.

she is certainly No role model ..

have some rep for a half sensible post :w00t:

Sloth/Mod

ClarityofMind;6043090

dont we all lol

Not always. :w00t: lol

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42553000/jpg/_42553983_pete_burns_getty_203long.jpg

casparwhite;6043061

snakes no have a backbone:?

snakes have good ribs though ;-)

Syzable;6043100

Please tell me thats not female :roll:

Banned

Syzable;6043100

who is that bird who looks like a cat or something.. I did look through the pics posted on here but could not find it :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text