Groups

Banned

10 Comments

Not for a private individual,smart stamp etc makes it cheaper

no its more expensive

you have ink and paper costs to consider plus prices are higher tho they should be lower due to the afore metioned i used just because i had loads of cd's to post and didnt want to take loads to p.o

jamstaruk1972;6063709

no its more expensiveyou have ink and paper costs to consider plus prices … no its more expensiveyou have ink and paper costs to consider plus prices are higher tho they should be lower due to the afore metioned i used just because i had loads of cd's to post and didnt want to take loads to p.o

prices aren't higher,they are the same...yes ink & paper is an added cost though

they prob will be higher as your scales wont be as accurate as the ones in p.o

my mom used the paypal and rm thing, and they were always higher than post office.

midjet666;6064994

my mom used the paypal and rm thing, and they were always higher than … my mom used the paypal and rm thing, and they were always higher than post office.

That must be down to incorrectly weighing the parcel as the prices are exactly the same.

Banned

saves queueing in my local post office for an hour every time lol

Banned

Syzable;6065027

That must be down to incorrectly weighing the parcel as the prices are … That must be down to incorrectly weighing the parcel as the prices are exactly the same.

+1

Syzable;6065027

That must be down to incorrectly weighing the parcel as the prices are … That must be down to incorrectly weighing the parcel as the prices are exactly the same.

she's got electric scales, not sure why but always came out more.

csiman;6065030

saves queueing in my local post office for an hour every time lol

If you want proof of purchase you still have to Que so its no quicker !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions