Is the install other OS option gone?

the old start up sequence was balls.
    just a loud screech

well there always an alternative :whistling:

massmail666;6180784

still there for my 40gb

thanks, I've not upgraded yet

I like the sparkles!!!

I thought the bbc iplayer was going to be proper dedicated ps3 software that would play the HD content and not a bookmark, I'll be sticking to ps3iplayer.com which is still better than the official site. Other than that I wasn't expecting the update to amount to much.

and they have changed to a massive font size, can this be changed?

Have you tried the Samaritans? :w00t:

leefal;6181013

I thought the bbc iplayer was going to be proper dedicated ps3 software … I thought the bbc iplayer was going to be proper dedicated ps3 software that would play the HD content and not a bookmark, I'll be sticking to ps3iplayer.com which is still better than the official site. Other than that I wasn't expecting the update to amount to much.

They even stated it will just be for the PS3 and be interfaced to suit the PS3 :x

the NXE update was good.

t0mm;6182058

the NXE update was good.

Loool XMB much microsoft?
    But gotta agree it was good though :thumbsup:

Don't listen to him he has an iPhone. :roll:

abomination;6182083

I skem cex

Fix't

abomination;6182083

Don't listen to him he has an iPhone. :roll:

http://cache.reelzchannel.com/assets/content/article/hulk_guide_abonimation.jpg

All your base are belong to us.

I updated this morning and I don't really see much difference, nothing worth crying over anyway.

Psst... t0mm have you scammed Sony Continuous Play yet?

abomination;6182124

All your base are belong to us.I updated this morning and I don't really … All your base are belong to us.I updated this morning and I don't really see much difference, nothing worth crying over anyway.Psst... t0mm have you scammed Sony Continuous Play yet?

What's continuous play?

Have you Skemmed DSGi yet?

abomination;6182124

All your base are belong to us.I updated this morning and I don't really … All your base are belong to us.I updated this morning and I don't really see much difference, nothing worth crying over anyway.Psst... t0mm have you scammed Sony Continuous Play yet?

It's shut down now

Not if you signed up before they brought the shutters down, apparently?

t0mm;6182138

What's continuous play?Have you Skemmed DSGi yet?

What's that I see, it's a mispriced MP4! :w00t:

abomination;6182164

Not if you signed up before they brought the shutters down, … Not if you signed up before they brought the shutters down, apparently?What's that I see, it's a mispriced MP4! :w00t:

:thumbsup:
    and
    PICS OR GTFO

u mad?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update35
      2. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1116
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)58474
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114445

See more discussions