Groups
    EXPIRED

6 Comments

Banned

a mouldy potato

Agree SM is a bit dreary nowadays how about Dermot O'Leary?

Or Russell Brand.......maybe not.

I think Alan Carr is as much a visual act as well as aural so may not be that funny I think.

Bring back Mark and Lard ....Pure genius!!!!!

NO....not Dermot O' Leary! Used to like him but he really gets on my nerves now...have to switch him off on Saturdays. I love Terry Wogan's show...Janet and John is well funny. My dad used to listen to Wogan in the car when he sometimes drove us to school and we were always asking for Radio 1 to be put on. Couldn't stand him then, him and his blinking Floral Dance! LOVE it now.

scabbers;6236465

NO....not Dermot O' Leary! Used to like him but he really gets on my … NO....not Dermot O' Leary! Used to like him but he really gets on my nerves now...have to switch him off on Saturdays. I love Terry Wogan's show...Janet and John is well funny. My dad used to listen to Wogan in the car when he sometimes drove us to school and we were always asking for Radio 1 to be put on. Couldn't stand him then, him and his blinking Floral Dance! LOVE it now.

I think that is a classic sign of old age.

greg_68;6236546

I think that is a classic sign of old age.

Oh thanks! True though ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Giffgaff New goodybags23
      2. Santander - Compensation1620
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261378
      4. word association Game74044573

See more discussions