Groups

28 Comments

im just wondering price.

massmail666;6249537

leaked pics … leaked pics belowhttp://www.itproportal.com/portal/news/article/2009/9/9/new-ipods-appear-online-australia-china-us/

They look fake, =/

The first on looks really cheap and tacky with the two colours and the touch looks like an iphone in a case

I don't really get the point of adding cameras to MP3 players. I currently have the iPod Touch 2G, unless they announce something really great then I think I will stick with the 2G rather than upgrade to the iPod Touch 3G.

On another topic, does anyone know when O2 loses it's exclusivity to sell the iPhone? I want the iPhone but I don't want to go with O2!

kimbyanne;6249825

I don't really get the point of adding cameras to MP3 players. I … I don't really get the point of adding cameras to MP3 players. I currently have the iPod Touch 2G, unless they announce something really great then I think I will stick with the 2G rather than upgrade to the iPod Touch 3G. On another topic, does anyone know when O2 loses it's exclusivity to sell the iPhone? I want the iPhone but I don't want to go with O2!

october for the 3G only i believew.

Banned

so the touch is just cheaper then?

Price from Apple UK Store -
    8GB Touch - £149
    32GB New Touch - £229
    64GB New Touch - £299
    The 32GB and 64GB come with headphone with built in mics and remotes.

£149, for 8gb, £229 for 32gb, £299 for 64gb

edit: Beat me to it

I lol so hard.
    No camera for the touch

Suppose adding a camera would have really put it in competition with the iphone.

martinbickley;6250785

Suppose adding a camera would have really put it in competition with the … Suppose adding a camera would have really put it in competition with the iphone.

Which is what I kept telling everyone...

...BRB, taking pic's with my 3G S.

massmail666;6250827

+1 :thumbsup:

I'm also laughing at everything else the touch was supposed to have.

built in mic..
    olephobic screen..
    jeeze the only difference in the 3gen touch is 64GB + mic headphones.

For me I would have been happy with a mic not really bothered about the camera.
    Going to keep hold or my 2G Touch for now I think.

brb preordering my 64gb touch whilst you guys stick to your 32gb 3gs's

Just downloading iTunes 9 now to see what its like.

MarzBarz;6250879

brb preordering my 64gb touch whilst you guys stick to your 32gb 3gs's

brb, taking pictures, brb no oil on the screen, brb 3g internet, brb phonecalls, brb digital compass..

sucks, you still cant even use Augumented reality :p..

brb using my iphone 3g along with my 32gb ipod touch in the futre:p

MarzBarz;6250935

brb using my iphone 3g along with my 32gb ipod touch in the futre:p

make your mind up, 32 or 64...

t0mm;6250939

make your mind up, 32 or 64...

32 is already out lool, i have an imaginary one.

i know i fd up

massmail666;6250974

the green one does look good IMO, might have to get one for the gym.

green's my favourite colour..

might have to get me one of those for my 3G S.

Hmm, looks like I am sticking with my 2G iPod Touch. Still can't believe that a £115 Nano has a camera but a £299 Touch doesn't. They must have had problems with adding a camera to the Touch, no doubt it will be added in the future.

Sucks about the iPhone, I want the 3GS on Orange. How come O2 get to keep the exclusivity for the 3GS and other networks just get the 3G?

Is anyone else having trouble updating their iPod / iPhone to 3.1.1? I keep getting Apple Store Error!

cos its probably busy, it was busy when 3.0 come out

kimbyanne;6251939

Hmm, looks like I am sticking with my 2G iPod Touch. Still can't believe … Hmm, looks like I am sticking with my 2G iPod Touch. Still can't believe that a £115 Nano has a camera but a £299 Touch doesn't. They must have had problems with adding a camera to the Touch, no doubt it will be added in the future.Sucks about the iPhone, I want the 3GS on Orange. How come O2 get to keep the exclusivity for the 3GS and other networks just get the 3G? Is anyone else having trouble updating their iPod / iPhone to 3.1.1? I keep getting Apple Store Error!

Unlikely.

The camera is one of the main features of the iPhone why would Apple put it on the iPod Touch and lose money on the iPhone.

Otherwise they would have coated the screen with the olephobic coating...

kimbyanne;6251939

Hmm, looks like I am sticking with my 2G iPod Touch. Still can't believe … Hmm, looks like I am sticking with my 2G iPod Touch. Still can't believe that a £115 Nano has a camera but a £299 Touch doesn't. They must have had problems with adding a camera to the Touch, no doubt it will be added in the future.Sucks about the iPhone, I want the 3GS on Orange. How come O2 get to keep the exclusivity for the 3GS and other networks just get the 3G? Is anyone else having trouble updating their iPod / iPhone to 3.1.1? I keep getting Apple Store Error!

Everybody...

it's only 3.1.0 :p.

t0mm;6251996

Everybody...it's only 3.1.0 :p.

No, its 3.1.1

massmail666;6252101

no, its 3.1.0

^^ This.

Why would they skip the major launch of 3.1.0 :roll:

I am looking at my iTunes now and it says;

"A newer version of the iPod software is available (version 3.1.1). To update your iPod with the latest software, click update"

3.1.1 was released a day or two ago.

I bought a 32GB 3G Touch at 8:25 on release date. Was shipped sometime early morning today, is now due for delivery on Monday 14th.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1323
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866387
      3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313801

See more discussions