Groups

18 Comments

its got to be all a trick just cant see how he could do it

ie camera trickery

ima gonna watch it while straightening my hair.... my life is to exciting for words

this was already posted its done by using a freeze frame, split screening, you can notice it if you watch the video, the 39 ball, furthers on viewers left, before the number is read out it is in the right place and not rised at all, but after the number was read out it had changed and had rised about 1cm, also its the reason why he doesn't stand to the left of the ball stand, if he did he would of stood behind the frozed frame and wouldn't be there

god he drags it on. just tell us

this is gonna go on for the length of the programme then in the last few minutes some lamoid explaination that doesnt really explain anything

cribert;6269507

god he drags it on. just tell us

Don't worry, it's on for a whole hour, so enjoy being dragged all over the place

theres no knife in any i bet and so far seems bull
    haha knew it! they could never broadcast the injury if he did step on it lol

muffin247;6269603

theres no knife in any i bet and so far seems bullhaha knew it! they … theres no knife in any i bet and so far seems bullhaha knew it! they could never broadcast the injury if he did step on it lol

it really is a load of rubbish

cribert;6269655

it really is a load of rubbish

exactly im not buying this bull, no matter what he says the lottery is RANDOM

muffin247;6269677

exactly im not buying this bull, no matter what he says the lottery is … exactly im not buying this bull, no matter what he says the lottery is RANDOM

and what the hell has this got to do with anythin? set up? luck? randomness, also the thh is more likely to come up than hhh come on, again very obvious:thinking::thinking:

cribert;6269689

and what the hell has this got to do with anythin? set up? luck? … and what the hell has this got to do with anythin? set up? luck? randomness, also the thh is more likely to come up than hhh come on, again very obvious:thinking::thinking:

loool

If the mouse was under the cup from the start, it would have been walking all over the room with that light weight styrene cup over its body.

zermattbusby;6269711

If the mouse was under the cup from the start, it would have been walking … If the mouse was under the cup from the start, it would have been walking all over the room with that light weight styrene cup over its body.

and rspca wouldnt be too happy that there would be a chance for it to be squished lol

Banned

it was never gonna be squashed, nobody would stamp on 13, and had he stamped on 13 he wouldnt be on tv showing us

oh. i think i missed sommat exciting on the tele..you say derren brown predicted the lotto outcome?...:thinking:

..obviously i didn't too much judging by the comments on here..:whistling: :-D

Banned

sassie;6269762

it was never gonna be squashed, nobody would stamp on 13, and had he … it was never gonna be squashed, nobody would stamp on 13, and had he stamped on 13 he wouldnt be on tv showing us

:roll:

Just read this short paragraph....wish I saw it before wasting 1 hour watching the show.

"Paul Cook (Magic consultant & magician) says he knows how the trick was done and that it is unlikely Derren Brown will reveal exactly how he did it. He predicts that Friday's show will still form part of the illusion. Paul knows Derren and has worked with him and says he is not the kind of man to reveal the secrets behind his illusions. It is also against the rules for members of the Magic Circle to reveal how a trick or illusion is done."

Slash;6270790

Just read this short paragraph....wish I saw it before wasting 1 hour … Just read this short paragraph....wish I saw it before wasting 1 hour watching the show."Paul Cook (Magic consultant & magician) says he knows how the trick was done and that it is unlikely Derren Brown will reveal exactly how he did it. He predicts that Friday's show will still form part of the illusion. Paul knows Derren and has worked with him and says he is not the kind of man to reveal the secrets behind his illusions. It is also against the rules for members of the Magic Circle to reveal how a trick or illusion is done."

Derren Brown is NOT a member of the magic circle
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2746
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927380
      3. word association Game74044578
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767438

See more discussions