Groups
    EXPIRED

24 Comments

Go and fight the ninja :-D

How do you know its a ninja? After all they are masters of stealth so you wouldn't be able to see him?

Wow...you rebel you....:lol:

Is it a turtle? if it is then you have a major problem

nikkib123;6273938

Thats true but this must be a trainee one cos I saw him/her for a split … Thats true but this must be a trainee one cos I saw him/her for a split second!

They are the worst. They have something to prove, desperate to make a name for themselves. Do you know any local samurai that can help?

going to go to the gym soon :thumbsup:

nikkib123;6273975

The only one I know is Yagyū Jūbei Mitsuyoshi and he is not available at t … The only one I know is Yagyū Jūbei Mitsuyoshi and he is not available at the moment!

Well its time for plan B then. Get some bubble wrap and place small squares of it around the outside of your house. Nobody can resist bubble wrap and it will occupy them for hours. When you hear it popping sneak up behind and wallop them with a wet haddock!

cant help you with your ninja proble Im afraid but Im going to my cousins tonight for a girly night in with singstar, alcohol, takeaway and jim-jams

nikkib123;6274000

In am off to a bar-bee soon just waiting for my washing machine to … In am off to a bar-bee soon just waiting for my washing machine to stop.Ooooh pumping those guns of yours again! Does that mean a picture is in the pipeline tonight then ha ha :-D

na im goin out tonight :-D

nikkib123;6274020

You got a hot date?

nope, just goin to the union with the lads :thumbsup:

nikkib123;6274000

Have you had this problem before? That is a very good idea, will try it … Have you had this problem before? That is a very good idea, will try it now!Only thing is I have no haddock, do you think a frozen fish finger will be ok?

I have an incredibly surreal mind coupled with a bizarre imagination. It helps in situations like this. Now that fish finger, is it good quality one? Do you an elastic band? With the elastic band you can catapult the fish finger at full force towards troublesome ninja. Plus they look so pretty flying through the air, a trail of golden breadcrumbs.

nikkib123;6274036

What union, whats that all about.Do you mean the student union?

ye the students union :lol: its just called the union tho lol :-D should be a good one :thumbsup:

Hope those going out have fun!

Me doing nothing exciting, well apart from talking about killing ninja's with fish fingers.

nikkib123;6274065

Cheap beer, fellow students and music, what more could you want.

Vernon Kay :lol: hes doin a dj set at the union tonight :-D should be a good laugh :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;6274079

Vernon Kay :lol: hes doin a dj set at the union tonight :-D should be a … Vernon Kay :lol: hes doin a dj set at the union tonight :-D should be a good laugh :lol:

Oh Radio one thing is it?

Don't like him much though, does my head in as does his wife!

Enjoy yourself oh vain one :-D

[FONT=Verdana]I'm off to the pub to get a steak and lots of beeeeeeeeeer!!!! :-D

It's been a sh!te week for me, so this will hopefully cheer me up...then Sunday is the recovering from the hangover stage...ooops. :whistling:

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

nikkib123;6274089

Oh Radio one thing is it?Don't like him much though, does my head in as … Oh Radio one thing is it?Don't like him much though, does my head in as does his wife!Enjoy yourself oh vain one :-D

i dont think anyone likes him, but it will be funny none the less lol

have a nice bbq :-D, im off to the gym now :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Scotty Boy;6274092

[FONT=Verdana]I'm off to the pub to get a steak and lots of … [FONT=Verdana]I'm off to the pub to get a steak and lots of beeeeeeeeeer!!!! :-DIt's been a sh!te week for me, so this will hopefully cheer me up...then Sunday is the recovering from the hangover stage...ooops. :whistling:Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Hi Scott boy, have a great day, enjoy the steak and beer.
    Hope your weekend is better than your week ;-)

No Income No Job or Assets?

I already knew you were in Liverpool:w00t:

nikkib123;6274077

My washing machine has finally finished its marathon spin.So off to BBQ … My washing machine has finally finished its marathon spin.So off to BBQ now to make the most of the sunshine whilst I can.Thanks for entertaining me, glad to know someone else has a warped imagination like me :-D

enjoy yourself, and i can be so much more warped than this :oops: i am being a good boy at present.

Original Poster

robtallica;6274113

No Income No Job or Assets?I already knew you were in Liverpool:w00t:

Very clever and very cheeky - expected nothing less from you :-D

And I am very proud of my "assets"

nikkib123;6274134

Very clever and very cheeky - expected nothing less from you :-DAnd I am … Very clever and very cheeky - expected nothing less from you :-DAnd I am very proud of my "assets"

Hope yours are better than Babs', she looks terribly flat without her sheepdog on.

I like the Kirsty Gallagher/Kelly Brook type.

where you throwing the fish fingers at the ninja?

masterruckus;6274200

where you throwing the fish fingers at the ninja?

Dont be crazy she was using an elastic band to catapult them :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532117
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions