Banned

11 Comments

threads kinda of beta (no h4te)

msn?

aww that's so sweet xxxxx

bykergrove;6283667

i call her land line and she calls my mobile but its not really the … i call her land line and she calls my mobile but its not really the same...i dont use MSN and facebook is lameno MSN and every man needs a gril dudethanks... i see her often but just notice not being able to do those quick calls

and that makes it all the more special xxx

[COLOR="Red"]Maybe her phone hasn't broke and she's blocking all your calls and she's getting it on with someone else?

Just maybe.[/COLOR]

The JFK;6283720

[COLOR="Red"]Maybe her phone hasn't broke and she's blocking all your … [COLOR="Red"]Maybe her phone hasn't broke and she's blocking all your calls and she's getting it on with someone else?Just maybe.[/COLOR]

from experience i gather lol

bykergrove;6283806

maybe... like ur gf.... she's great btw she'll be back to the station in … maybe... like ur gf.... she's great btw she'll be back to the station in a few days. I'll drop her off and everything. :thumbsup:

:giggle:

Angelstar;6283728

from experience i gather lol

[COLOR="Red"]Yeah, I blocked my one of my ex's phone number from my phone so she didn't bother me when I was getting it on with some other gally.:thumbsup:[/COLOR]

The JFK;6283829

[COLOR="Red"]Yeah, I blocked my one of my ex's phone number from my phone … [COLOR="Red"]Yeah, I blocked my one of my ex's phone number from my phone so she didn't bother me when I was getting it on with some other gally.:thumbsup:[/COLOR]

yeah right whatever :thumbsup:

bykergrove;6283806

maybe... like ur gf.... she's great btw she'll be back to the station in … maybe... like ur gf.... she's great btw she'll be back to the station in a few days. I'll drop her off and everything. :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"]You maaad 'cos I've got the best GF in the world?

She doesn't go for people like you. You haven't got the A-game.

I'm going to see her on Thursday, I'm looking forward to it.

inb4 you get jealous.......oh wait.....[/COLOR]

bykergrove;6283889

I think you find she hates it when you say maaaaad and she hates that red … I think you find she hates it when you say maaaaad and she hates that red font colour makes you look like a girl. oh and she told me to tell you to do the hoover in her room and to clean that damn toilet!

[COLOR="Red"]
I know you're lying as I don't clean anything - I get a cleaner in and she knows that.

LOL @ you.

You still clean things yourself?[/COLOR]

nikkib123;6283899

Awwww why you hating!!!Stop hating on others and they may stop hating on … Awwww why you hating!!!Stop hating on others and they may stop hating on you ;-)

[COLOR="Red"]I'm not hating, just speaking the truth.[/COLOR]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764008
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846090
    3. What an absolute disgrace2158
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66

See more discussions