Banned 45
Found 15th Sep 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
45 Comments

I lol at people flirting online and asking for pics

Nope, still like it. Not interested in the flirting but like the craic.

strike;6303040

I lol at people flirting online and asking for pics

PICKS OR YOUR LIEING

lol nothing realy going on

This place like any other is simply what you make it! If you dont like nobody is making you stick around, you can keep in contact with friends here via Facebook, email, sms, skype, msn, oh the list is endless. So i dont understand the complaining about the atmosphere on interactive sites when its in your hands what happens.

raptorcigs;6303058

PICKS OR YOUR LIEING

i dont venture in them as i am too scared

bykergrove;6303069

can you chomp all the flirty threads plzzzzzzzzzzoh and the games threads … can you chomp all the flirty threads plzzzzzzzzzzoh and the games threads if you have room?!

IM CURRENTLY IN TALKS WITH ADMIN ON THE ABILITY TO "CHOMP" THREADS

strike;6303085

i dont venture in them as i am too scared

lol

Angelstar;6303093

lol

hi hun how are you

aah96;6303146

hi hun how are you

hey aah, i'm good thanks hows u xxx

Loosen up peep's let's get it on lol.

Angelstar;6303168

hey aah, i'm good thanks hows u xxx

good and im fine thankyou

aah96;6303239

good and im fine thankyou

glad to hear it xxx

Angelstar;6303259

glad to hear it xxx

how was youre day ?

aah96;6303292

how was youre day ?

not too bad bit boring lol what about yours xxx

Angelstar;6303329

not too bad bit boring lol what about yours xxx

very boring school as always but i have to say school was more interesting than on here !

aah96;6303349

very boring school as always but i have to say school was more … very boring school as always but i have to say school was more interesting than on here !

lol better than cleaning though at least you get to use your brain xxx

Angelstar;6303359

lol better than cleaning though at least you get to use your brain xxx

thats true well goodnight everyone realy realy tired lol
x x x x x

aah96;6303374

thats true well goodnight everyone realy realy tired lolx x x x x

night aah, c u soon xxx

defo agree with OP. new skool got nowt on the old skool

Yh, changed alot lately:-(

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/boredcat-isbored.jpg

Getting bored of certain members on here, definitely.
The mods really ought to clamp down on their crap delusions threads instead of allowing them all.

Babbabooey;6303544

Getting bored of certain members on here, definitely.[COLOR="Red"]The … Getting bored of certain members on here, definitely.[COLOR="Red"]The mods really ought to clamp down on their crap delusions threads[/COLOR].

They're some of the most entertaining threads on here now :w00t:

bykergrove;6303296

yes i know all that. but i also know what it was like when i first joined … yes i know all that. but i also know what it was like when i first joined and it was awesome like literally! I know that sounds so sad and i do actually have alot going on in my life that is exciting ect ect but this place used to crack me up now it doesnt. hence my moan

I do understand that, but it happens online. Once Myspace was full of life then Facebook took over. Things constantly move and people move with them.

magicbeans;6303393

hannah19790;6303517

Yh, changed alot lately:-(

+1

midlandscomics;6303566

I do have agree with this, its funny seeing the comments flying in

midlandscomics;6303566

You find threads about a couple of 12 year olds pretending to be in hawaii or having football try outs entertaining ??

Babbabooey;6303585

You find threads about a couple of 12 year olds pretending to be in … You find threads about a couple of 12 year olds pretending to be in hawaii or having football try outs entertaining ??

Yep And I find the way OTT responses to these threads even more entertaining :lol: People need to stop taking things so seriously.....tis only the internet :whistling:

midlandscomics;6303618

Yep And I find the way OTT responses to these threads even more … Yep And I find the way OTT responses to these threads even more entertaining :lol:

Each to their own I s'pose.:-D

Bored of bored housewives, does that count?

magicbeans;6303393

+1...but then half the fun is watching the playground banter, wannabee gangstas, and others who clearly are in need of colonic irrigation...with a firehose.

Banned

The usual nonsense day in day out.

My god life is boring, no wonder people take drugs :roll:

Banned

DLM;6304495

The usual nonsense day in day out.My god life is boring, no wonder people … The usual nonsense day in day out.My god life is boring, no wonder people take drugs :roll:

We have a new drug down this end called Bubble .... gram of that up your nose and your buzzin

Lavvvvv it

Banned

DangerGod;6304513

We have a new drug down this end called Bubble .... gram of that up your … We have a new drug down this end called Bubble .... gram of that up your nose and your buzzinLavvvvv it

Send me some, please :-D

midlandscomics;6303618

Yep And I find the way OTT responses to these threads even more … Yep And I find the way OTT responses to these threads even more entertaining :lol: People need to stop taking things so seriously.....tis only the internet :whistling:

;-) :whistling:
Rockhound;6304192

+1...but then half the fun is watching the playground banter, wannabee … +1...but then half the fun is watching the playground banter, wannabee gangstas, and others who clearly are in need of colonic irrigation...with a firehose.

pmsl olde school lol

We had a nice give away prize competition last night which was fun, MISC will get better...
(I plan to post more!)

Banned

Agreed anyone post 2006 is new school they all suck

lumoruk;6305456

a month too late .. therefor I am new school am I lol

Banned

GoDutchGo;6305571

a month too late .. therefor I am new school am I lol

agreed :-D

lumoruk;6305456