Groups
  1. Misc
27 Comments

That's what they do, no sense of strategy :lol:

Better than saying it's ****

DarkKnight;6303378

Better than saying it's ****

That's exactly what you have to say :lol:

Not necessarily a bad tactic. You don't want to rub the seller up the wrong way. Butter them up, then go in with a low offer!

i suppose u make good of something bad

clearly nt ur side:?

dump her now m8-it clearly isnt gonna work

bykergrove;6303441

yeah but when you view you have to make out as though you are … yeah but when you view you have to make out as though you are compromising or they will hold out for a higher offer....her phone is back online today but now i dont wanna ring her :whistling:

oh ring her i'm sure she will appreciate it,
it's hard with buying a house there will always be something you want but can't have, bigger kitchen flat garden and so on, so u gotta compromise, but a boiler over the bed it's a big no no xxx

Went to look at a 3 piece suite advertised for £300. I've just opened my mouth to say 'How about £250?' when the Hobgoblin chirps excitedly 'Wow, that's well worth the money!'

deek72;6303505

Went to look at a 3 piece suite advertised for £300. I've just opened my … Went to look at a 3 piece suite advertised for £300. I've just opened my mouth to say 'How about £250?' when the Hobgoblin chirps excitedly 'Wow, that's well worth the money!'

Bin her, think of the £50 you lost!!

deek72;6303505

Went to look at a 3 piece suite advertised for £300. I've just opened my … Went to look at a 3 piece suite advertised for £300. I've just opened my mouth to say 'How about £250?' when the Hobgoblin chirps excitedly 'Wow, that's well worth the money!'

:lol:

fireheaven;6303491

Really?? the boiler in my house is in the kids room. Get it checked … Really?? the boiler in my house is in the kids room. Get it checked every year and they have never said it should be there just that it would be a ball ache to move it to the kitchen or bathroom cos the house is so old

yes he said it was above the bed head,
that's the thing u got pros and cons with old and new houses so u can't really win xxx

Lulu'sMammy;6303525

Bin her, think of the £50 you lost!!

Shengis;6303526

:lol:

We laugh about it now, though I was irritated at the time.

deek72;6303505

[email protected]!

my wife was the same when she went to view a litter of dalmation pups-pointed at one and said "I want him and I dont care what it costs!"

end of negotiations!

bykergrove;6303534

if only you could show em the strong hand.... :-Dbut then when you want … if only you could show em the strong hand.... :-Dbut then when you want to spend £300 on a tv for the spare room then the purse tightens up ;-)

+1 You're so right! :-D

bykergrove;6303519

well i'm in a pretty good position to cherry pick as i'm not under … well i'm in a pretty good position to cherry pick as i'm not under pressure to move out my parent's house (my gf lives with her mum and she's not moving in with me, i'l probably live there for about 6months then move back home and put the house i buy on rent till i get married.i've been saving a mahoosive downpayment so i can negotiate pretty aggressively.... that's what my gf is finding hard to understand... i'm not looking to buy a house i want an investment so i actually have no emotional attachment to the place.. just saving rates are BS right now!

at least that way u got something to fall back on xxx
at the end of the day if it's your money it's your decision :thumbsup:

deek72;6303543

We laugh about it now, though I was irritated at the time.

We have a system, she asks how much, I look totally unimpressed, she asks what I think, I say its ****, she gets it at a lower price, we walk off laughing at our bargain:)

barky;6303546

[email protected]!my wife was the same when she went to view a litter of … [email protected]!my wife was the same when she went to view a litter of dalmation pups-pointed at one and said "I want him and I dont care what it costs!"end of negotiations!

Barky? Did he post this? :-D

Shengis;6303571

We have a system, she asks how much, I look totally unimpressed, she asks … We have a system, she asks how much, I look totally unimpressed, she asks what I think, I say its ****, she gets it at a lower price, we walk off laughing at our bargain:)

Hmmm, might try that one next time...

Shengis;6303571

We have a system, she asks how much, I look totally unimpressed, she asks … We have a system, she asks how much, I look totally unimpressed, she asks what I think, I say its ****, she gets it at a lower price, we walk off laughing at our bargain:)

i like it ! :thumbsup:

Let me get this straight...are you now moving in with the girl you've tried to dump x 100?

Why don't you leave her at home? Whilst viewing i mean.

the boiler is in my rom... inside my fitted wardrobes... i never hear it .

bykergrove;6303596

this house in particular had the middle bedroom with the boiler, then a … this house in particular had the middle bedroom with the boiler, then a door from that room to another bedroom (en suite style) which was so narrow and my gf goes "you could probably get a double bed in there" yeah you could but you would see no floor.... do the walls and I'll have a padded cell i'll keep her in!

If you do plan to rent it, walk away. People hate 3rd off second and they're a nightmare to sell on as well:thumbsup:

bykergrove;6303703

i was out once i saw how small the living room was. (the first room we … i was out once i saw how small the living room was. (the first room we saw)my gf was like ooh its a little cosy in here but i guess its because you have chunky furniture...

aw bless, she sees the good in everything xxx

bykergrove;6303717

lol she's a character alright!

lol xxx

fireheaven;6303755

Ahh right I just spotted that, this is at the other side of their room … Ahh right I just spotted that, this is at the other side of their room just means I can't turn the hot taps on once they are in bed cos it wakes them sometimes

it's ok, a friend of mine had a boiler in their bedroom, thay just made sure they had a carbon monoxide alarm in there too xxx

my kids sleep through anything lol

My boiler is in a cupboard in one of the bedrooms. As long as it's balanced flue it's fine as they're basically a sealed unit.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63657
    2. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    3. win free cash32
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines10

See more discussions