Found 21st Sep 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

My skinny blister ( sister lol ) had all 4 wisdom teeth removed, she spent the night in hospital as she bled a great deal but I dont think it was a serious operation for most people.

My daughter had four teeth removed at the beginning of her cosmetic dentistry and she was in and out within a half hr under sedation of course xx

I'm going to the Dental Hospital in a fortnight to get my two bottom wisdom teeth extracted.
I've heard from my dentist that they will only do one at a time as they are on different sides.
My bottom wisdom teeth were quite painfull & my gums were bleeding so I went to my dentist who x-rayed them, it turns out that my wisdom teeth are growing at 90 degrees into my other teeth compounding them so they will never come through. This same thing happened to a friend of mine & she recently had hers removed under sedation.

I had wisdom teeth like yours and in the end I asked for a second opinion, and they agreed to cut the gums to get at them, I had two removed under local anaesthesia, felt groggy for the rest of the day, but was fine the next.

They did offer to do them separately but I thought that would just prolong the suffering, for me the thought of having them removed and my mates stories were much worse than the actual procedure itself.

Also had my wisdom teeth removed last year, all 4 of them in the one sitting. There wasn't enough space for them to grow in properly so had to be removed. Its not pleasent having stitches in your mouth, or being able to chew properly cause your gums are swollen.

I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed under a general about 15 years ago. All of them where impacted and had me in constant pain so was rushed through the system. I've still got scars on the inside of my cheeks where they had to cut to get down to the teeth!!!!! Couldn't eat properly for a few days and had everything pureed. Apart from that, it was great and would recommend the op!

Original Poster

Thanks to every1one who replied

fireheaven;6349518

Mine have been coming through like that for years and have never really … Mine have been coming through like that for years and have never really got far enough to have them removed, they come through and then seem to go back if you know what I mean so my pain is intermitentI do feel for you.

ty This is exactly how it is for me, my dentist just keep saying wait for to come through but its been ages now

I believe I had one of my wisdom teeth out - My thread is ]HERE[COLOR="Red"]WARNING: Contains gruesome pic! [/COLOR]:shock:

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;6351099

I believe I had one of my wisdom teeth out - My thread is ]HERE … I believe I had one of my wisdom teeth out - My thread is ]HERE [COLOR="Red"]WARNING: Contains gruesome pic! [/COLOR]:shock:

fireheaven;6351191

Ewwwww they look like trotters

Yeah they do look gross, think Id rather leave them in after seeing that lol

treble99;6351210

Yeah they do look gross, think Id rather leave them in after seeing that … Yeah they do look gross, think Id rather leave them in after seeing that lol

I think I have them sitting in the draw still in their pot...probably not so bright red now, more of a furry green! :-D

Original Poster

fireheaven;6351244

Lol lets see if you are still saying that the next time they start

Lol true maybe I'll take your advice and hit the bottle next time they flare up :thumbsup::)

nikkib123;6351248

I love getting teeth pulled out - I am wierd like that.I love sticking my … I love getting teeth pulled out - I am wierd like that.I love sticking my toungue in the hole where the tooth has been ha ha.Loved it when I lost my baby teeth!

I hated it , my dentist is my brother and when I had my last tooth taken out he made it hurt like hell prob for all the times Ive annoyed him as a kid haha

I had a wisdom tooth taken out last year, only had one grow and it took about two years to come through (it was growing into my cheek!)...was just given a few injections to numb the area then the tooth was broken and taken out...no pain, just weird with the noise!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien618
    2. Wireless headphones11
    3. Driving anxiety.2429
    4. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G916

See more discussions