Found 26th Sep 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

aaaaaaaaahhhh FANTASTIC!!!!! Not heard that in ages !!!!

da dadeee da da deee deee

bossyboots;6400203

aaaaaaaaahhhh FANTASTIC!!!!! Not heard that in ages !!!!da dadeee da da … aaaaaaaaahhhh FANTASTIC!!!!! Not heard that in ages !!!!da dadeee da da deee deee

wrong words bb

it goes de de de daaaaa de de:-D

doors were on tv earlier - loved jim morrison - gorgeous in his day - reckonhes still alive living in a village in mexico - thats my theory im sticking to it:thumbsup:

Banned

I thought i was going to hate it..

I liked it

i managed to find the Lost Boys DVD at the car boot last weekend,absolute class.

starsparkle2311;6400218

Hello Jimmy, gotta love this version of the song tho':thumbsup:

got to give it to them - excellent cover

and what d'you mean - used to like keifer sutherland - the boy has matured very very nicely into a man :-D

Banned

starsparkle2311;6400220

DG trust me man, I have good taste!! You texted that gal yet?:?

No but i spoke to her friend lol.. they are going to a bar called 45 degrees tomorrow night, so i shall pop by!! :thumbsup:

Banned

starsparkle2311;6400247

lol, Wot are you like? Hope it all goes well for you, just remember, shy … lol, Wot are you like? Hope it all goes well for you, just remember, shy bairns get nowt!!! Don't get too drunk, be yourself, good luck brah:thumbsup:

Yeh my only fear is getting to drunk and making an ass of myself lol... i shall stay in control though i promise... cheers SS :thumbsup:

great song and film, much prefer "the doors" version though :-D

channel 116 bbc four at 3.05am "classic albums"

"The Doors" well worth watching if anyone is still up :thumbsup:

man, rocks, gal, dude ! I despair, I really do !

mod

Charlie Scene;6400306

great song and film, much prefer "the doors" version though :-Dchannel … great song and film, much prefer "the doors" version though :-Dchannel 116 bbc four at 3.05am "classic albums""The Doors" well worth watching if anyone is still up :thumbsup:

Doors are awesome.

Reminds of the Michael Caine joke, but I'd have to suspend myself if I posted it :-D

andywedge;6400330

Doors are awesome.Reminds of the Michael Caine joke, but I'd have to … Doors are awesome.Reminds of the Michael Caine joke, but I'd have to suspend myself if I posted it :-D

lol :-D i know which one you mean! :thumbsup:

Its great de de de daaaaa de de
Post a comment
@
    Text