Groups

12 Comments

aaaaaaaaahhhh FANTASTIC!!!!! Not heard that in ages !!!!

da dadeee da da deee deee

bossyboots;6400203

aaaaaaaaahhhh FANTASTIC!!!!! Not heard that in ages !!!!da dadeee da da … aaaaaaaaahhhh FANTASTIC!!!!! Not heard that in ages !!!!da dadeee da da deee deee

wrong words bb

it goes de de de daaaaa de de:-D

doors were on tv earlier - loved jim morrison - gorgeous in his day - reckonhes still alive living in a village in mexico - thats my theory im sticking to it:thumbsup:

Banned

I thought i was going to hate it..

I liked it

i managed to find the Lost Boys DVD at the car boot last weekend,absolute class.

starsparkle2311;6400218

Hello Jimmy, gotta love this version of the song tho':thumbsup:

got to give it to them - excellent cover

and what d'you mean - used to like keifer sutherland - the boy has matured very very nicely into a man :-D

Banned

starsparkle2311;6400220

DG trust me man, I have good taste!! You texted that gal yet?:?

No but i spoke to her friend lol.. they are going to a bar called 45 degrees tomorrow night, so i shall pop by!! :thumbsup:

Banned

starsparkle2311;6400247

lol, Wot are you like? Hope it all goes well for you, just remember, shy … lol, Wot are you like? Hope it all goes well for you, just remember, shy bairns get nowt!!! Don't get too drunk, be yourself, good luck brah:thumbsup:

Yeh my only fear is getting to drunk and making an ass of myself lol... i shall stay in control though i promise... cheers SS :thumbsup:

great song and film, much prefer "the doors" version though :-D

channel 116 bbc four at 3.05am "classic albums"

"The Doors" well worth watching if anyone is still up :thumbsup:

man, rocks, gal, dude ! I despair, I really do !

mod

Charlie Scene;6400306

great song and film, much prefer "the doors" version though :-Dchannel … great song and film, much prefer "the doors" version though :-Dchannel 116 bbc four at 3.05am "classic albums""The Doors" well worth watching if anyone is still up :thumbsup:

Doors are awesome.

Reminds of the Michael Caine joke, but I'd have to suspend myself if I posted it :-D

andywedge;6400330

Doors are awesome.Reminds of the Michael Caine joke, but I'd have to … Doors are awesome.Reminds of the Michael Caine joke, but I'd have to suspend myself if I posted it :-D

lol :-D i know which one you mean! :thumbsup:

Its great de de de daaaaa de de
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844471
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911

See more discussions