Groups

23 Comments

Ive just come off having a cold, but now feeling a bit under the weather again :x

poor u, hope its not swine flu.,

ive got a cold, plus im feeling tired and down...its not fun!

bird flu i suspect:)

Me & my little one have bad colds. Think swine flu's been way over hyped. Three people have gone off sick with it at hubby's work so it'd be easy for me to jump on the swine flu bandwagon :lol: but I think we just have bad colds. Feel better soon xx

Just getting over one.

massmail666;6440918

hope u feel better soon mate. :thumbsup:

Thanks, you to :w00t:

Banned

Yeah my boy came down with it on friday last week

Phone the swine flu helpline nhs.uk/Ale…spx

sculpturatus;6441088

Yeah my boy came down with it on friday last weekPhone the swine flu … Yeah my boy came down with it on friday last weekPhone the swine flu helpline http://www.nhs.uk/AlertsEmergencies/Pages/Pandemicflualert.aspx

Waste of time, those muppets dont know squat

had swine flu...and have just got over a normal flu/cold....the swine flu was bad for the first 24 hours..but soon as i started taking the pills i felt better...well apart fromt eh throwing up from both ends

my daughter yesterday had "some" symptoms of swine flu and was prescribed tamiflu.. on the sticker it says 1x 45mg capsule twice a day... then reading the leaflet inside it says for her weight it should be 1x45 capusle once a day!!! so on the sticker the dose was twice as much! Shes only 4!!

If she is 4 dont give her it

My OH has given me a cold grrrrr

sore throat, muscle pains, feeling cold and a blocked nose, is this swine … sore throat, muscle pains, feeling cold and a blocked nose, is this swine flu or just an average cold?

Sounds more like the plague

i have a cold sneezing 24/7 and a realy bad cough

my 14 year old has been off school today with headache, tired and cold symptoms. He seems loads better now........back to school tomorrow!

deanos;6441455

ive not given it to her! She has a cold and is feeling lots better already with having calpol.. there so quick to dish out tamiflu..

deanos;6441455

my understanding is these tablets are given as a double dose to shift the flu symptoms quicker

me and my g/f and one of my daughters have had swine flu in last week and the tamiflu has helped ease the symptoms very quickly

i feel terrible, :-(sore throat, muscle pains, feeling cold and a blocked … i feel terrible, :-(sore throat, muscle pains, feeling cold and a blocked nose, is this swine flu or just an average cold?

sounds like you got the "bad" aids dude..................:whistling:

Ive got a horrible cold too. Cant stop coughing today and my throat and chest are killing me :cry:

have been ill myself,spent thursday n friday in bed, might have bn swine flu, could have bn a cold, dnt rlly care tbh, better now :-D

yeah loads of ppl in the office has a cold/flu

i am not too bad, just got a mild cold.. but can feel it turning into a big one.. cold that is

my other half feels ruff sore throat snotty noseaches all over bloodt typical hes running a half marathon in warrington sunday and has been fine last 6mths
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions