Groups
    EXPIRED

6 Comments

How are you doing hun?

I dont snowflake i'm sorry. If this is about you then all i can offer is my best wishes and hope everything goes ok. Remember they say to take things slowly and keep it real.

xxx

i have
    to be honest i had been scared of doing it 4 a while as i didnt know what i would be getting into,if i had my time again i wouldnt have bothered

depends on the circumstances really,just take it slowly good luck in whatever u decide to do

and to what it felt like i would say very uncomfortable,i didnt look at my father for days i didnt even like him talking to me but thats prob just me,dont be put of though i rushed into it which was a big mistake

Banned

I imagine it's worse (times how old you are) than seeing my dad once a year....real awkward.

Banned

snowflake;6470612

Thanks DLM I've just had a quick glance and looks very informative … Thanks DLM I've just had a quick glance and looks very informative :thumbsup: thank you x

No problem, hope you get the result you want x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3441252
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3347
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.2024
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1632

See more discussions