9 Comments

rubbish heard better, isn't Gately gonna be releasing a post death single from the twilight zone?

I actually like it! got tickets to go see the movie end of this month and think that will be good too

Thanks for posting - first time I've heard it, got a feeling I'll be hearing a lot more of it though... lol

massmail666;6555445

New Michael Jackson song released "This is it"

Yes, its official....Jacko is doing a duet with Gately.....Its called "The Bum Thriller"... :w00t:

On a more serious note...upon hearing the news of the tragic death of Gately, Barrymore immediately claimed he wasnt responsible.....again.....

:-D

StevenA2000_uk;6555521

Yes, its official....Jacko is doing a duet with Gately.....Its called … Yes, its official....Jacko is doing a duet with Gately.....Its called "The Bum Thriller"... :w00t:On a more serious note...upon hearing the news of the tragic death of Gately, Barrymore immediately claimed he wasnt responsible.....again.....:-D

ohhhhhhhh ur so naughty !!!

I liked his more rocky songs. Smooth criminal, they don't care about us, beat it.

massmail666;6556682

They're out to get you, better leave while you canDon't wanna be a boy, … They're out to get you, better leave while you canDon't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a manYou wanna stay alive, better do what you canSo beat it, just beat it

Heart-stopping lyrics there dude :thumbsup:

lol as it transpire its "This is it" 20 years ago after the writer threatened to sue the Jacksons

hahaha

Banned

Alfonse;6586139

lol as it transpire its "This is it" 20 years ago after the writer … lol as it transpire its "This is it" 20 years ago after the writer threatened to sue the Jacksonshahaha

lulz

controversy never far away with the jacksons .....even when dead:-D

always someone after grabbing some of that jackson cash
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764030
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213603
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1413
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 511

See more discussions