Groups
    EXPIRED

59 Comments

In goal for the Hammers next week

i saw that in paper he eats 20,000 calories a day and i fought i eat lots x

Banned

note the extra wide front door he had....
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/20/article-1221592-06E2C992000005DC-324_468x302.jpg

i knew i could earn £100k easily...just need to eat...

...lots!

i wish i could sit around all day eating watching tv and playing video games....im gonna try and out do him!!!!

makes ya proud to be british :whistling:

Carley;6637940

Yeh, Imagine how large BG1 is... he earns £300k (after tax) and also has … Yeh, Imagine how large BG1 is... he earns £300k (after tax) and also has the keyboard permanently perched on his lap!

you just turned this into ANOTHER BG1 thread haha :thumbsup:;-)

If he farts and sneezes at the same time he will explode.

leilahfun;6637944

makes ya proud to be british :whistling:

im not british so

gotta laugh at the toilet rolls within arms reach in the picture :w00t:

Banned

thats a lot of kitchen towels he has just in reach in that first pic

transit;6637960

gotta laugh at the toilet rolls within arms reach in the picture :w00t:

well to fair its a hugh **** :w00t:

The result of a Ben and Gerrys price war !

Banned

Han, mah bukee, keel-ee caleya ku kah. Wanta dah moole-rah? Wonkee chee sa crispa con Greedo?

Well that's what he said in Star Wars anyway.

Monkeybumcheeks;6637986

The result of a Ben and Gerrys price war !

lmao ! x

Banned

Carley;6638037

I don't understand, what is the irony in this post :?

When some complains about bullying and discrimination.... but finds it ok to laugh at the misfortunes of someone overweight.

Cant say Ive noticed you linked in the first part.... but there is more than one member here that applies.

Banned

Carley;6638101

There's no excuse to be that much overweight IMO, he doesn't deserve to … There's no excuse to be that much overweight IMO, he doesn't deserve to be kept in luxury... who is paying for his £100k a year lifestyle?

I dont disagree.

Bet he's a member on here and partakes on all the flirting threads. :-D

how did u get my pic?

Thread should be locked - this guy could be a member on here...........if we can't talk about cows (because we have a cow who is a member - apparently) I'm sure we can't talk about fat people.

Syzable;6638126

You may scoff but he's 6 times the man you are.........

Banned

Syzable;6638126

HAHAHA I don't doubt it :lol:

Syzable;6638126

Do you reckon if you flipped the screen round he'd be on misc?

Bet he got them Bounty's in a deal.

Ideas as to what his user i'd maybe.

Banned

oooooo cryptic posts hahaha

Carley;6637940

Yeh, Imagine how large BG1 is... he earns £300k (after tax) and also has … Yeh, Imagine how large BG1 is... he earns £300k (after tax) and also has the keyboard permanently perched on his lap!

is it only £300k after tax? So is JFK on less then BG1 now? Or did he reduce it not to disclose he earns more then his buddy?

Banned

guv;6638065

When some complains about bullying and discrimination.... but finds it ok … When some complains about bullying and discrimination.... but finds it ok to laugh at the misfortunes of someone overweight.Cant say Ive noticed you linked in the first part.... but there is more than one member here that applies.

Being fat is (in most cases) a choice. One cannot choose their race.

FilthAndFurry;6638193

Obesity is a medical condition are you saying that discrimination should not apply to those who have medical conditions?

If you want to bring "cause" into the equation what about those with limbs amputated due to circulatory disease caused by smoking? Presumably they can be discriminated against because smoking is a choice?

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6638193

In most cases?????

So you conclude its fine to make fun of someone who is fat? (I assume that was the purpose of your response?)

Banned

guv;6638275

In most cases?????So you conclude its fine to make fun of someone who is … In most cases?????So you conclude its fine to make fun of someone who is fat? (I assume that was the purpose of your response?)

I wouldn't go out of my way to insult a person purely because of their size....

BUT if a larger person did happen to sit on a chair, and it broke under their weight, I can't say in all honesty that I wouldn't find it ever so slightly amusing.

FilthAndFurry;6638293

I wouldn't go out of my way to insult a person purely because of their … I wouldn't go out of my way to insult a person purely because of their size....BUT if a larger person did happen to sit on a chair, and it broke under their weight, I can't say in all honesty that I wouldn't find it ever so slightly amusing.

I'd laugh my ass off...:whistling:

But then again id do the same if a skinny person done it...thus not discriminating!

Banned

awoodhall2003;6638317

I'd laugh my ass off...:whistling:But then again id do the same if a … I'd laugh my ass off...:whistling:But then again id do the same if a skinny person done it...thus not discriminating!

There's something funnier about a large person doing it. Don't ask why, but historically a fat man is funnier.

Fatty Arbuckle, Oliver Hardy, Lou Costello, John Belushi, Sam Kinnison, Bernard Manning:whistling:

Could someone confirm if it ok for me to laugh if an overtly gay man drops his handbag on his foot?

Banned

boothy;6638370

Could someone confirm if it ok for me to laugh if an overtly gay man … Could someone confirm if it ok for me to laugh if an overtly gay man drops his handbag on his foot?

*manbag

Banned

boothy;6638370

Could someone confirm if it ok for me to laugh if an overtly gay man … Could someone confirm if it ok for me to laugh if an overtly gay man drops his handbag on his foot?

try it and find out:w00t:

Banned

boothy;6638370

Definitely.

If they are fat. (Apparently)

FilthAndFurry;6638354

There's something funnier about a large person doing it. Don't ask why, … There's something funnier about a large person doing it. Don't ask why, but historically a fat man is funnier.Fatty Arbuckle, Oliver Hardy, Lou Costello, John Belushi, Sam Kinnison, Bernard Manning:whistling:

Agreed...maybe because a good fat man will laugh at himself as well!

guv;6638400

Definitely.If they are fat. (Apparently)

What if the fat gay man is not a member of the indigenous population of the country he is in at the time he drops said handbag?

Banned

boothy;6638451

What if the fat gay man is not a member of the indigenous population of … What if the fat gay man is not a member of the indigenous population of the country he is in at the time he drops said handbag?

Then someone would report you for racism (Or homphobia) if you found the incident remotely funny.

Banned

http://www.bitter-lemon.com/assets/images/Bitter_Lemon_Logo_neu_61_kbt..gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      3. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121
      4. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11

See more discussions