Groups
    EXPIRED

14 Comments

Banned

scum bags

If you don't like it, you know what to do.

I don't see the problem,you can still accept cash for a collection only item,you just can't say that you do on the listing.

ebay are crazy in the coconut.

? what does it matter if you put in the auction - or deal with it via email?.. you're still getting cash.. how stupid.

EADG123;6662004

ebay are crazy in the coconut.

lol

deb8z;6662001

I don't see the problem,you can still accept cash for a collection only … I don't see the problem,you can still accept cash for a collection only item,you just can't say that you do on the listing.

exactly, so what's the point of the new rule?

EDIT - theres obviously no point, they're tripping.

I got fed up with Ebay always changing it's policies, and insisting Paypal is used
    so I moved to EBid, much better, you also have the option (IF YOU WANT it is'nt mandatory to pay a one off fee of around £44 and you pay no fees on items you sell.

It may take slightly longer to sell as there are fewer users, but its growing in numbers every day and one day it will overtake Ebay.

What crazy absolute nonsence (they know that theres a loss from not doing paypal) F***ing B***ards

karenhornby;6662036

I got fed up with Ebay always changing it's policies, and insisting … I got fed up with Ebay always changing it's policies, and insisting Paypal is usedso I moved to EBid, much better, you also have the option (IF YOU WANT it is'nt mandatory to pay a one off fee of around £44 and you pay no fees on items you sell.It may take slightly longer to sell as there are fewer users, but its growing in numbers every day and one day it will overtake Ebay.

I seriously doubt that:whistling:

I have just closed my ebay account as the last item I sold was at a loss due to the introduction of "free postage only". The item cost me 99p, I sold it for £1.45 and postage alone was £1.45!!

You can always say this " I will not(italics) accept cash on collection wink wink"

ms_63;6662229

I have just closed my ebay account as the last item I sold was at a loss … I have just closed my ebay account as the last item I sold was at a loss due to the introduction of "free postage only". The item cost me 99p, I sold it for £1.45 and postage alone was £1.45!!

Should have started it higher:w00t:

I think Ebay just like being the talk of the playground. "Oh, lets see, what else can we do to p*ss off the people who make all our profit...............?"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1121
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047140
      3. What would be HELL to you?2952
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33

See more discussions