Found 17th Nov 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

That's like 5 years old mate. :lol:

It just did'nt float my boat :thinking:

I like to watch boxing, but stuff like that just turns my stomach, too violent.

Aren't we weird us humans, lol

ChipSticks;6920545

I like to watch boxing, but stuff like that just turns my stomach, too … I like to watch boxing, but stuff like that just turns my stomach, too violent.Aren't we weird us humans, lol

However MMA has a better record in fighter safety. Primarily this is down to the fact you get hit with gloves that weigh 5oz - whereas boxing gloves are anything up to 20oz.

Factor that in, and the frequency a boxer is smashed on the melon over a career, and you have a great recipe for sustained head trauma. I'd say that's more violent, in the long term.

Oh just send her a text ffs.........

Banned

moob;6929820

However MMA has a better record in fighter safety. Primarily this is down … However MMA has a better record in fighter safety. Primarily this is down to the fact you get hit with gloves that weigh 5oz - whereas boxing gloves are anything up to 20oz.Factor that in, and the frequency a boxer is smashed on the melon over a career, and you have a great recipe for sustained head trauma. I'd say that's more violent, in the long term.

20 oz gloves offer more protection than 5 oz gloves.
Most MMA fighters cant throw a proper punch but cuts are inevitable cos of the hard gloves.

Actually less injuries occur in sports with no gloves because the punching in the face hurts the person hand so they hit other areas and leads to a safer sport.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322
    2. MacBook88
    3. Printer help please.34
    4. heart rate monitor fitness watch33

See more discussions