Groups
    EXPIRED

;-)

apologies if offended anyone, it wasn't intended.

156 Comments

i'm not that old, but Not really, not a chubby chaser

Just lol at him.

However, maybe the person inside is what is attractive? Could it be a self esteem thing - Flattered that he's 'still' attractive to the younger generation?

Whilst personality is great, looks help too (And as above - He could be a chubby chaser!)

(I'm only 22 though, so you can disregard what I've said as I don't count as a 40+)

Banned

you´re jealous or it would´t bother you

These things always "pang" don't they babe.

Rejection in any form hurts like hell, especially when you've invested love, trust and a good deal of yourself into someone and they throw it back.. it's cruelty itself xxx

( BTW you shoulda included SINGLE in the opening title... we could make a list

toshapetriji;6968451

^^^ this ^^^

sorry but it does sound like it...

age within reason doesnt matter to me
    size does though

Banned

where the bacon comes from ......:?...... ah she looks like Tescos :w00t:

Original Poster

I lol'd a lil as I was like omg your standards have seriously dropped, just find it kind of strange that the age kicked in over her erm looks/size, no, I know it's just an age 'thing' just curious as sounds possibly the mid life crisis is actually quite a 'real' thingy lol

jasonrat;6968469

age within reason doesnt matter to mesize does though

+1:thumbsup:

Banned

snowflake;6968485

I lol'd a lil as I was like omg your standards have seriously dropped, … I lol'd a lil as I was like omg your standards have seriously dropped, just find it kind of strange that the age kicked in over her erm looks/size, no, I know it's just an age 'thing' just curious as sounds possibly the mid life crisis is actually quite a 'real' thingy lol

do you not like the fact her has got a younger model ;-)

they say your only as old as the woman your feeling

Original Poster

borolad94;6968463

^^^ this ^^^sorry but it does sound like it...

NOOOOOOOOOOO you haven't seen her, NOT at all, just a pang re age, sorta hard to explain ;-) well to you anyway, but ask ya mum an she'll get what I'm on about lol ;-)

id rather be with you than her:thumbsup:

Original Poster

dog_cop;6968494

do you not like the fact her has got a younger model ;-)

Am just a lil like OMG but she's a P** HOW COULD YOU? lol If you get me, the fact that her age has overtaken all his usual sense? so just asking if guys are just usually charmed at this age regardless of looks etc lol

toshapetriji;6968451

+1 :whistling:

Original Poster

jasonrat;6968513

id rather be with you than her:thumbsup:

Babes, now behave as you know we have history lol ;-)

Personally, I don't think looks matter ( so long as they can still make you "buzz" )

Chronologically age doesn't matter so long as they're an adult, but maturity sure as hell does. I'd so rather listen to someone who has had some experience and understanding of life, though someone 20yrs younger than me would be a child lol

His choice is just a surprise to you I think xx

no i think its a kind of territory thing-even tho you dont want him you want him to still be 'yours'

oh and thats not meant nasty-i just reread it

would it feel the same if she was your age?

sounds a bit like you are jealous - you fall in love with a person - not necessarily their looks - sounds to me by the way you described his new lady that you are not a very nice person within and he is best shot of you

Banned

sn0ttyang3l;6968550

sounds a bit like you are jealous - you fall in love with a person - not … sounds a bit like you are jealous - you fall in love with a person - not necessarily their looks - sounds to me by the way you described his new lady that you are not a very nice person within and he is best shot of you

meeeeeeow:w00t:

Banned

snowflake;6968524

Am just a lil like OMG but she's a P** HOW COULD YOU? lol If you get me, … Am just a lil like OMG but she's a P** HOW COULD YOU? lol If you get me, the fact that her age has overtaken all his usual sense? so just asking if guys are just usually charmed at this age regardless of looks etc lol

age is just but a number I have dated several women who have been younger than me but so what .. time to move on, I cant see the fascination with what your ex is up to.. if he is happy great .. are you happy ? or is there an underlying problem that you feel cheated or some other issue

Original Poster

wulshaz;6968534

+1 :whistling:

Lol, such a wonderful observation, nope no jealousy as erm 'stud' for a bf and ex oooerrrr nah definitely an ex, just curious lolol

I know you say your not jealous but i think in a weird way you are, not because you want to be with him..... also i bet its kind of a insult.

My ex was really good looking prob a 11 outa 10, however he wasnt a nice person. He cheated on me alot with the most ugliest girls and when we did finally broke up , he went with a really really unattractive girl.

I found it really upsetting not because i wanted to be with him but because i knew i was more attractive than them.

I must have a really rubbish personality lol

Banned

ClarityofMind;6968542

Personally, I don't think looks matter ( so long as they can still make … Personally, I don't think looks matter ( so long as they can still make you "buzz" )Chronologically age doesn't matter so long as they're an adult, but maturity sure as hell does. I'd so rather listen to someone who has had some experience and understanding of life, though someone 20yrs younger than me would be a child lol His choice is just a surprise to you I think xx

ann summers range of women's items with batteries will help with that buzz :lol:

Original Poster

dog_cop;6968561

age is just but a number I have dated several women who have been younger … age is just but a number I have dated several women who have been younger than me but so what .. time to move on, I cant see the fascination with what your ex is up to.. if he is happy great .. are you happy ? or is there an underlying problem that you feel cheated or some other issue

Ahhh you summed it up, no have big time moved on, was just rather like erm...general question with a lil substance...what do men think when they get to 40+ as my ex has gone for a 'younger model' regardless of usual standards...nowt more Dog Cop ;-)

oh and about the age thing i dont think its a bad thing my partners mum has a partner 20 years younger and are getting married next year, they are very happy x

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6968572

I know you say your not jealous but i think in a weird way you are, not … I know you say your not jealous but i think in a weird way you are, not because you want to be with him..... also i bet its kind of a insult.My ex was really good looking prob a 11 outa 10, however he wasnt a nice person. He cheated on me alot with the most ugliest girls and when we did finally broke up , he went with a really really unattractive girl.I found it really upsetting not because i wanted to be with him but because i knew i was more attractive than them.I must have a really rubbish personality lol

No, seriously, I dont want to be with him, I left him etc etc and he was abusive, so no way, although I remained 'friends' no way do I feel I ever want him back ;-)

Tinkytayls;6968572

I know you say your not jealous but i think in a weird way you are, not … I know you say your not jealous but i think in a weird way you are, not because you want to be with him..... also i bet its kind of a insult.My ex was really good looking prob a 11 outa 10, however he wasnt a nice person. He cheated on me alot with the most ugliest girls and when we did finally broke up , he went with a really really unattractive girl.I found it really upsetting not because i wanted to be with him but because i knew i was more attractive than them.I must have a really rubbish personality lol

im sure you have a nice personality - but everyone likes different things - there is always someone who likes one person but not another and that goes for both looks and personality

Tinkytayls;6968572

Babes you don't have a rubbish personality, you were just growing emotionally xxx

I do understand what you mean about the ex as my best friend had a similar character... but I loved being with her so much because I didn't feel like i had to "pretend" with her at all.. I could just relax and be myself cos she really didn't give a monkey's. lol, strange eh xx

Banned

snow it sounds like you being a little shallow hun

ClarityofMind;6968621

Babes you don't have a rubbish personality, you were just growing … Babes you don't have a rubbish personality, you were just growing emotionally xxx

lol you sound like my mum i was just nearly 15 when i got with him and he was quite a bit older:oops:it lasted 4 years and taught me alot

Tinkytayls;6968641

lol you sound like my mum i was just nearly 15 when i got with him and he … lol you sound like my mum i was just nearly 15 when i got with him and he was quite a bit older:oops:it lasted 4 years and taught me alot

There you go see, you learned valuable lessons from it and now you're happy so it was worth living through at the time

No regrets xxxx

Maybe it's not the age he's attracted to? Perhaps he likes her for who she is, not her date of birth.

Banned

Tinkytayls;6968572

the perceptions of attractiveness are in the eye of the beholder, what you perceive to be ugly others might fine attractive and does being attractive mean your better than someone else. its whats inside that is more important ..vanity is not an attractive trait nor is self pity

dog_cop;6968670

the perceptions of attractiveness are in the eye of the beholder, what … the perceptions of attractiveness are in the eye of the beholder, what you perceive to be ugly others might fine attractive and does being attractive mean your better than someone else. its whats inside that is more important ..vanity is not an attractive trait nor is self pity

yes you are correct....

Original Poster

sassie;6968640

snow it sounds like you being a little shallow hun

:oops: maybe, a lil, dunno Sassie, just wondered sumfink :oops: sowwyyyyyyyyy :oops:

if he is as bad as you say (abusive and so on) then chances are the young woman might well have low self esteem and an older more experienced man showing interest in her might be why she is with him.

btw you dont have to be slim to be deemed attractive unless i only meet "chubby chasers" as never short of a dance when i go out and being married a dance is all they get lol.
    corinne

Banned

Tinkytayls;6968694

yes you are correct....

no I am not correct its what I believe in just my view point :thumbsup:

snowflake;6968701

:oops: maybe, a lil, dunno Sassie, just wondered sumfink :oops: … :oops: maybe, a lil, dunno Sassie, just wondered sumfink :oops: sowwyyyyyyyyy :oops:

I think it's just a shock to you hun, that he'd choose her when he used to have you.

Don't worry about him. You're utterly gorgeous xxx

Maybe she's got a miff, like a vice?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions