Groups
    EXPIRED

21 Comments

uruguay

Uttoxeter. Oh, wait - that's a planet.

Banned

Probably a whole months filming to get those answers....you could do the same here, Britain has some pretty dense people.

USA! lol

Banned

Uganda
    kraine
    United Arab Emirates
    Uzbekistan

Lol...

slamdunkin;7037214

Uganda kraine United Arab EmiratesUzbekistan

You forgot UK!!?? :oops:

Luckily the reporter asked the intelligent americans. Imagine the insane answers from those less in the know?
    Mind you, I just wonder if the same questions were posed to British citizens, what answers it would result in?
    They could start with Gordon Brown!

Banned

milesy29;7037327

You forgot UK!!?? :oops:

The UK is a sovereign state made up of 4 different countries.

You would probably get equally dumb answers if you asked the thickest 5% of people of most countries, but the worrying difference here is that these are the 'regular' Americans giving really retarded answers.

There are some decent intelligent Americans, but there's a massive amount of really dopey ones!

We all have our "Dumb Days," most Americans are just Dumb, or very ignorant.

slamdunkin;7037467

The UK is a sovereign state made up of 4 different countries.

From wikipedia ...

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (commonly known as the United Kingdom, the UK, or as Britain) is a sovereign state located off the northwestern coast of continental Europe. It is an island country

Banned

Doc1978;7039354

We all have our "Dumb Days," most Americans are just Dumb, or very … We all have our "Dumb Days," most Americans are just Dumb, or very ignorant.

I thought that before I went to the states and was really surprised how pleasant and intelligent they were, didn't meat any thick ones and found them more polite than the English.

Banned

linuxlinks;7039515

From wikipedia ...The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern … From wikipedia ...The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (commonly known as the United Kingdom, the UK, or as Britain) is a sovereign state located off the northwestern coast of continental Europe. It is an island country

From the same Wiki page

The United Kingdom is a constitutional monarchy and unitary state consisting of four countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales

carly i need to sober up before thinking abourt them questions lmao s xx
    eWendy

slamdunkin;7039689

From the same Wiki pageThe United Kingdom is a constitutional monarchy … From the same Wiki pageThe United Kingdom is a constitutional monarchy and unitary state consisting of four countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales

You are flogging a dead horse... also from the same page

The UK is a developed country, with the world's sixth largest economy

Upshot is, to say the UK is a country is perfectly valid.

linuxlinks;7039772

You are flogging a dead horse... also from the same pageThe UK is a … You are flogging a dead horse... also from the same pageThe UK is a developed country, with the world's sixth largest economyUpshot is, to say the UK is a country is perfectly valid.

i don't think its a country, ok wiki says both but lets be realistic, if its a country why 4 seperate football teams? 4 rugby teams? Soon to be 4 governments.

they missed Yemen

Thick donuts.

Americans arnt stupid, its just a common misconception

Not that im biased, being born in NYC :whistling:

Some people are just plain dumb!

mcnally32;7039807

i don't think its a country, ok wiki says both but lets be realistic, if … i don't think its a country, ok wiki says both but lets be realistic, if its a country why 4 seperate football teams? 4 rugby teams? Soon to be 4 governments.

I am being realistic, the fact of the matter is that there is no single definition of a country.

Whilst the UK doesn't has a single national football team and rugby team (British & Irish Lions is pretty close though) that doesn't define what a country is. In any case, for some sports the opposite is the case e.g. in the Olympics we compete as GB (which is UK - NI). The reality is that UK can be considered a country because the 4 nations are so intertwined.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      3. One thing you've forgotten68
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions