Groups

27 Comments

which one...this one or the 1st one....I thought joe (the lad wi the brown hair) was fab! But olly (the 1st guy) was crap!

I absolutely hate Joe.

Howay Joe

that Stacey girl sounds like she is a delating balloon when she talks normally,nice chassis though

Supermod

If Stacey goes out tonight at least she can get in some training for the Grand National next year.

Lulu'sMammy;7121801

Howay Joe

Where's ur carrot? :?

edit - it's ok - found it :santa:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/customavatars/avatar32018_60.gif

lil_tiger;7121777

which one...this one or the 1st one....I thought joe (the lad wi the … which one...this one or the 1st one....I thought joe (the lad wi the brown hair) was fab! But olly (the 1st guy) was crap!

joe is a good singer his voice is just soooo annoyin

Supermod

How disjointed.

starsparkle2311;7121832

I like that girl who is like bambi on ice, weird but the voice of an … I like that girl who is like bambi on ice, weird but the voice of an angel, I like her, hope she wins!!!

she was orite to begin with but now she just annoys me whenever she talks....decent singer though....

DAMNOME;7121811

Where's ur carrot? :?edit - it's ok - found it :santa:

OMG its been banned man!!

Lulu'sMammy;7121880

There is nothing wrong with it ffs!

Lulu'sMammy;7121880

Carrot? What did I miss?

DAMNOME;7121917

There is nothing wrong with it ffs!

AshleyRFC;7121927

Carrot? What did I miss?

Loads of complaints, been mod removed....bye bye Mr carrot

Lulu'sMammy;7121946

Loads of complaints, been mod removed....bye bye Mr carrot

Awww no, was it really offensive?

Supermod

I think Danyl is an idiot. Cannot stand when he throw the microphone. Makes me cringe.

What is up with the backing track!?!

This one is the best MJ song.

Man in the mirror. simon is right. only problem is i hate this guy.

DAMNOME;7121811

How is that offensive? the titty brigade are allowed their wobbling bangers :x

BladeY;7122008

This one is the best MJ song.Man in the mirror. simon is right. only … This one is the best MJ song.Man in the mirror. simon is right. only problem is i hate this guy.

Me too, but to be fair that was good.

Lulu'sMammy;7122018

Me too, but to be fair that was good.

yeah was good. he loves himself abit like at the start he thought that he aready won it.

Tonight! It's Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lil_tiger;7121849

she was orite to begin with but now she just annoys me whenever she … she was orite to begin with but now she just annoys me whenever she talks....decent singer though....

have you seen the impressions on a Saturday night? That sketch where they have Davina McCall ond the other one...now they need a stacey too...would be hilarious...:-D

joe has smashed tonight by far , AMAZING

why is simon turning into dale winton

magicjay1986;7122006

I think Danyl is an idiot. Cannot stand when he throw the microphone. … I think Danyl is an idiot. Cannot stand when he throw the microphone. Makes me cringe. What is up with the backing track!?!

OMG i hate the microphone throwing too!!! CRINGEWORTHY!!!!

cocky git

i also noticed the backtracking track, sounded like an echo:?

WHY OH WHY OH WHY does anyone with any sense of decorum still watch this utter trash,,,,carryoky wannabees murduring good songs ,previously sung, written and performed by professionals.........then we get normally sane members of public wasting hard earned money on "voting"!!!!!,, give me a break..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!...........:x

Joe has got an amazing voice
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2174
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it22
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay918
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?915

See more discussions