Found 11th Dec 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

I have one word for you: dweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb.

bykergrove;7192419

you're jealous that your iFart can't run it! jokes aside read the FAQ you … you're jealous that your iFart can't run it! jokes aside read the FAQ you don't have to understand it to find it funny!oh btw.. i bought you a drink.... but i eated it!

You're jealous that your HTD Poophone can't...touch this.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/McHammer.gif

I'll leave now.

PS. You now owe me 2 drinks.

I like how you had to add a pic of a girl with boobs to actually make your dweeb thread interesting...

bykergrove;7192517

your face is interesting.... in a BAD way :P

You love me.

bykergrove;7192651

Like a parent love's their under performing child

Parental love is unbreakable. We might as well get married now. We can argue forever. ;-)

bykergrove;7192718

you need to take me out to dinner first......... oh and i gotta see the … you need to take me out to dinner first......... oh and i gotta see the goods too :oops:

Pretty sure it's actually you who owes me a date!

...and same to you. :whistling:

bykergrove;7192805

you show me yours and i'll show you mine... my inbox has space.... … you show me yours and i'll show you mine... my inbox has space.... :whistling:

Hahaha, all of a sudden I've got deja vu...

bykergrove;7192840

he's back....! I heard he has a nano though

I couldn't possibly comment and have no idea who or what you're talking about :whistling:

bykergrove;7192888

all will become clear when you read the FAQ in the OP

The time I read that FAQ will be the time when I stop being more awesome than you. Ie: never.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2688
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564109
    3. 3 Spotify family places available33
    4. EA shuts down Visceral Games.68

See more discussions