Groups
    EXPIRED

?!

d

25 Comments

youtube.com/wat…ted 4 strings - take me away? Never listened to words so just a guess

Original Poster

ahh no its not that one.. this track is dead new.. its really bugging me now and i can't find it anywhere on the net!

Original Poster

Its not Tyrese - but its exactly like that same kind of tune and its also a man singing it...

Original Poster

Someone else on Yahoo looking for the same song!

Name and artist of this dance song? 'take me away'?
    Hi everyone. I heard this song maybe twice on the radio, and the name has never been said after it was played it goes like this

'All i ever wanted was a one night stand...(missing lyrics)...so take me away, take me away'

its a dance song, and a guys voice...anyone?

I've trying searching google with the lyrics but i haven't found it!
    2 months ago

Think its Tytchie Strider featuring N Dubz or whatever his name is and song is called Number One

Forget my suggestion above its wrong

I think I heard this song on the radio this morning, it sounds like either Kanye West or Usher...

i heard its by a new rapper itchy scratcher

Original Poster

anyone?! still not found it!

Try this:

One Life Stand by Longo & Wainwright Ft/ Craig Smart

Let me know if it that is what works!

GOOD LUCK

Banned

check [url]www.dj-vance.com[/url]

Whenever I can't remember a song but I remember lyrics I just type the lyrics I know definately into Google and put "lyrics" after it, but that hasnt worked for this

YA, the same thing happened with me but I remembered when I heard it on the radio and went onto their website to find the name of the song that played at that time...... I think what I suggested is what you all are looking for. Type "One Life Stand Ian Longo & Jay Wainwright feat. Craig Smart" into the search in Youtube and I bet it is what you are looking for.

It's called One night stand by Ian Longo & jay Wainright feat. craig smart!

and by night, i meant life.

mlindenbach;7705939

YA, the same thing happened with me but I remembered when I heard it on … YA, the same thing happened with me but I remembered when I heard it on the radio and went onto their website to find the name of the song that played at that time...... I think what I suggested is what you all are looking for. Type "One Life Stand Ian Longo & Jay Wainwright feat. Craig Smart" into the search in Youtube and I bet it is what you are looking for.

aprata1;7770022

It's called One night stand by Ian Longo & jay Wainright feat. craig … It's called One night stand by Ian Longo & jay Wainright feat. craig smart!

:thumbsup:

Hey! i found that one night standf song it's defnetly by Ian Longo & Jay Wainwright feat. Craig Smart and it's called one life stand i was just listening to it on youtube!!!! my friend and i were so crazy about finding this song!! i love it!

youtube.com/wat…7Ls

its always played on starz.tv i was lookking for it aswell! hope this helps! :thumbsup:

i have been trying to find that song for a while now and i finally found it.. its called "One Life Stand" by Longo and Wainwright ft.Craig Smart..

i thought it was One NIGHT stand, but its really one LIFE stand.

perv;8848047

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiUG4QoUnKs i think this is it

Lol

It was established many posts ago that it was

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]One Life Stand by Longo & Wainwright Ft/ Craig Smart[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Hi there! I was looking for this too but my daughter has found it!!

Its's One Life Stand by Longo & Wainwright.

Rachel

7 new posters in this thread:o
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung or Hisense45
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?22
      3. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?77
      4. What to do?????710

See more discussions