Groups

Banned

21 Comments

They think you're an Android!:-D

Its dutch but I'm too sloshed to make it out.

g1bbuk;7574059

Its dutch but I'm too sloshed to make it out.

Do you speak dutch when sober? I'm not even sinking to the double Dutch when sloshed level!

afrikaans? Not espiranto (sp?) that's for sure!

bykergrove;7574087

oh gawd not again!hey chesso!

Hiya!
    Do your super powers often attract worldwide e-mail??:giggle:

No, it's teling you there's a new section for the Android phones and asking if you have any Android stuff to sell.

SuperEd

HTC Dear Forum members,

As of now there is a new section on the Android forum crem? D. This
    State Android Android software and navigation.
    The link to this forum: htcforum.nl/for…144

Do you have an Android device? Or would you buy one soon? Come
    look at the HTC forum!

Best regards,

HTC Forum Crew.

Now there is a new android section on the forum...
    The link to the forum is........
    Have you an android ????
    Or do you want to buy one?
    Come & look on the forum.
    Regards (ish)

Taken from babelfish
    Dear HTC forum members, As from now there are new Android section on the forum gecre? d. stands Android software and Android navigation. The link to this forum is: htcforum.nl/for…144 Do you have Android apparatus? Or do you do want buy there soon? Bowl then looks at forum on the HTC! Kind regards, HTC forum Crew. Do you do want excuse yourself for the forum? Wheel then a response to this mail.

goonertillidie;7574107

HTC Dear Forum members,As of now there is a new section on the Android … HTC Dear Forum members,As of now there is a new section on the Android forum crem? D. ThisState Android Android software and navigation.The link to this forum: http://www.htcforum.nl/forum/viewforum.php?f=144Do you have an Android device? Or would you buy one soon? Comelook at the HTC forum!Best regards,HTC Forum Crew.

Quick work:thumbsup:
    So what do they mean by an android? I wonder?

it says your gay blud

bykergrove;7574162

android is an operating system, currently mostly used in "cell phones".

There, fixed that for ya :thumbsup:

bykergrove;7574162

android is a mobile phone operating system.

Oh right, that makes sense then - not into Terminator territory.

bykergrove;7574202

see that's what i thought too so i forwarded it to your mum :lol:

hehe touché

bykergrove;7574188

whenever i put my retainer on i get these emails similar to this … whenever i put my retainer on i get these emails similar to this http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=33584 but with emails and dutch people :-D

Your retainer???

Dutch people are pretty cool - good sense of humour.

Dearest Sir,

I am Android Prince from Nigeria working on behalf of corporation dealextremem and have important news forum for you.

If you have ability to send Bank Account details forum entry will be your honour!

Please enter your greatest details at: htcforum.nl/for…144

Regards To You,

Android Prince.

bykergrove;7574232

*numptyj's mum likes this*wheres ace man?

think he was meant to be heading back to uni tonight, so im assuming heres there

bykergrove;7574188

whenever i put my retainer on i get these emails similar to this … whenever i put my retainer on i get these emails similar to this http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=33584 but with emails and dutch people :-D

FAIL

this video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Fabulous Films Ltd

OWNED

bykergrove;7574376

i dont really have a retainer. I just wanted to post a link to eerie … i dont really have a retainer. I just wanted to post a link to eerie indiana to show how cool my childhood was!I've never been to netherlands... maybe this year! any city recommendation?

Leiden. I lived there a couple of years. Its a university city so loads of bars/nightlife etc. I loved it, & only half hour from A'dam.

so...according to the original question....CAN anyone speak it? Else this is done and done

bykergrove;7574376

i dont really have a retainer. I just wanted to post a link to eerie … i dont really have a retainer. I just wanted to post a link to eerie indiana to show how cool my childhood was!I've never been to netherlands... maybe this year! any city recommendation?

Well a good try!
    My childhood was spent in steel towns - lucky you.

We've only stayed in 'Holland' once, a long time ago, with friends outside Rotterdam ( where the N Sea ferries and other huge shipping dock - not a holiday destination, I don't think!). Amsterdam, of course, is good. People interested in flowers love the tulip fields. Flowers is big business in the Netherlands. They have some pleasant sea-side resorts.

numptyj;7574413

FAILthis video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by … FAILthis video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Fabulous Films LtdOWNED

I got that as well but I thought it was supposed to be like that!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1116
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay23
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32165
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322

See more discussions