Groups

Banned

15 Comments

Banned

*watches* thread

they might have the same item as your selling & wanna see how much it goes for.

I love lurkin on last minute auctions to nip in with the winning bid!!!!!!!!!!

:-D

Banned

richp;7597615

they might have the same item as your selling & wanna see how much it … they might have the same item as your selling & wanna see how much it goes for.

+1

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;7597618

I love lurkin on last minute auctions to nip in with the winning … I love lurkin on last minute auctions to nip in with the winning bid!!!!!!!!!!:-D

+1

StevenA2000_uk;7597618

I love lurkin on last minute auctions to nip in with the winning … I love lurkin on last minute auctions to nip in with the winning bid!!!!!!!!!!:-D

and me

Im selling 1 item and i got 16 watchers, does my head in too.

jon1000jon;7597666

Im selling 1 item and i got 16 watchers, does my head in too.

Does this not mean you have 15 people who are intersted in your item? Maybe we should ban all "Watchers) ? :whistling:

bykergrove;7597701

it's people like you that got this country in the state that it is

Agreed, its a dog-eat-dog world.....yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

I'm watching you.

Sod watching, stick it on goofbays sniper that way a dodgy seller seller can't shill bid you and raise the price:whistling:

I love it when my own items have loads of watches and no/few bids you know the last 2/3 minutes are going to be mad and the price rocket!

Only fools bid early. The wise wait till the last minute, but the smartest snipe

Nitro111;7597722

Does this not mean you have 15 people who are intersted in your item? … Does this not mean you have 15 people who are intersted in your item? Maybe we should ban all "Watchers) ? :whistling:

Or their watching more than one auction of the same item and don't want to put in a bid incase they win them all and are stuck with 5 of the same items, Ebay is for fools anyway the amount of money some people pay for second hand games is mental don't these people check HUKD or a games comparison site before they bid on things Idiots!!

Banned

I always forget to bid does my head in too, especially when the item sells for 0.01p

SPAMDOG;7599316

Or their watching more than one auction of the same item and don't want … Or their watching more than one auction of the same item and don't want to put in a bid incase they win them all and are stuck with 5 of the same items, Ebay is for fools anyway the amount of money some people pay for second hand games is mental don't these people check HUKD or a games comparison site before they bid on things Idiots!!

That's why i love selling on Amazon.The stuff i've sold on there goes for far more than on ebay, plus you get half the hassle ebay gives you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1725
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News911
      3. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it11
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33199

See more discussions