Groups

10 Comments

Never heard of that Peter bloke but Ross Noble is a fav.

never have and never will, i am over 25 now and too old for such nonsense:)

2 lazy

have an account but never used it LOL!

I tweet, add me @nwressell if you want

Heard of it, but never thought to join.Don't like Bebo,Facebook or any of that nonsense, so that's probably why.

Banned

I joined up in April 2008 before it all really"kicked off" hence me being able to get my name @danjackson rather than something like @djacksonuk12

I love it. I view it all day at work on my Android phone and love keeping up to date with my favourite comedians such as Richard Herring, Chris Addison, Andrew Collins (not a proper comedian, his mum is a f***ing idiot) etc

It's easy for people to "hate" Twitter and deride it as a silly fad, but I enjoy it's simplicity and the fact it's not full of idiots who can't spell like Facebook

I've been on Twitter since April 07 (@OliverBanks), love it, far far prefer it to Facebook and all the stupid quizzes that fill up news feeds etc.

DanJackson;7628293

I joined up in April 2008 before it all really"kicked off" hence me being … I joined up in April 2008 before it all really"kicked off" hence me being able to get my name @danjackson rather than something like @djacksonuk12 I love it. I view it all day at work on my Android phone and love keeping up to date with my favourite comedians such as Richard Herring, Chris Addison, Andrew Collins (not a proper comedian, his mum is a f***ing idiot) etc It's easy for people to "hate" Twitter and deride it as a silly fad, but I enjoy it's simplicity and the fact it's not full of idiots who can't spell like Facebook

That a yes then? :?

starsparkle2311;7628199

Do you tweet often? I've only just joined up, still a noob, not sure what … Do you tweet often? I've only just joined up, still a noob, not sure what I'm doing on there, but enjoying it,lol, I may add you, but I apologise profusley for my crap updates:p

Add away will do same, just say hi and HUKD and I will know who you are.

Yer I tweet all sorts about Holiday deals, Disney stuff, the GG's, TV stuff, funny stuff and pics and quiz and brain trainers now and again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64533
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133
      4. Win A Galaxy Note 8 With Caseology & AndroidHeadlines *** ENDS TODAY ***22

See more discussions