Groups

35 Comments

Banned

there seems to be lots of members disappearing, or im just not seeing them

Hi, nice to see you again.

Bye, thanks for calling.:-D

Banned

I miss you.

Lynds was funny but things got a bit messy.

I do like it on here but I do find that some people have a dark side and start acting very strange.

I am still a loser, unemployed yet again and still taking the tabs :roll:

Wow...is twitter really so good?

jellybaby22;7628637

in answer to your op question...nobut I get what you … in answer to your op question...nobut I get what you mean....[COLOR="Red"]this place used to fill my time...now i just pop on for the baby thread or actually look at the deals[/COLOR]... :lol:

+1

Although I don't visit the baby thread. ever

sassie;7628642

there seems to be lots of members disappearing, or im just not seeing them

hotukdeals.com/ite…you

HTH

DLM;7628654

I miss you.Lynds was funny but things got a bit messy.I do like it on … I miss you.Lynds was funny but things got a bit messy.I do like it on here but I do find that some people have a dark side and start acting very strange.I am still a loser, unemployed yet again and still taking the tabs :roll:

did you ever say what happened at NR?

:cry::cry:

maybe I can take over the friday night am sloshed threads cause I am just about right now loool. been out with hubby and friends but been soooo tired with work this week came home early. he moaned about that but after having a shower half hour ago i can now hear him snoring away upstairs loool

hope SS ur not gonna leave here as ur posts are good!

brb glass needing toppped up.

Banned

midlandscomics;7628675

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/590457/men-and-willy-lovers-would-youHTH

would take most in here a lifetime to find let alone cut it off

hoipe you and the family are well xx

Banned

deek72;7628682

did you ever say what happened at NR?

Voluntary redundancy.

8 and a half years service was enough.

The 10k was too tempting and the railway was never the same after privatisation.

Also the railway social club is closed and my friends don't work there anymore.

Are you going to get me my job back 10 year's on :thumbsup:

sassie;7628727

would take most in here a lifetime to find let alone cut it offhoipe you … would take most in here a lifetime to find let alone cut it offhoipe you and the family are well xx

All good thanks, and likewise

Guess I'm in the stoic oldie category!

Didn't I notice you saying that you had a man in your life again, SS? Well that'll be why youre moving on - my instant analysis. Good luck to you but keep popping in now and again.:thumbsup:

DLM;7628741

Voluntary redundancy.8 and a half years service was enough.The 10k was … Voluntary redundancy.8 and a half years service was enough.The 10k was too tempting and the railway was never the same after privatisation.Also the railway social club is closed and my friends don't work there anymore.Are you going to get me my job back 10 year's on :thumbsup:

i was just lookin on northern careers page for u, thought u might have fancied joining me, but its empty. one platform job at Leeds. keep an eye out tho :thumbsup:

Banned

deek72;7628785

i was just lookin on northern careers page for u, thought u might have … i was just lookin on northern careers page for u, thought u might have fancied joining me, but its empty. one platform job at Leeds. keep an eye out tho :thumbsup:

Aw that's kind :thumbsup:

Repped for your kindness.

Have a great weekend x x

I missed your posts Star, you were so funny. If it makes me sad, thats fine

Please post more often.

starsparkle2311;7628828

I'm not leaving, just saying, at one time I used to be stuck to this … I'm not leaving, just saying, at one time I used to be stuck to this place, now am not, I found this place when I felt I was stuck, now I'm not, peeps like you BB have shown me a way out, ffs I'm not even peed but I'm rambling like it, jeepers,lolAnd thanks 'cos you're one of the most genuine peeps on here, as for his snoring? Wake the fekker up, it's Friday, you're newly wed, he has a duty to perform,lol x x x

:-D thats so kind of you to say that. I really hope what we discussed might become a reality for you . but!!.... re. his snoring..............na let him as he has been working flat out this week on nightshift, plus MORE IMPORTANTLY, we live 5 mins from a wee social club where we are members and some of our friends down there, so as the wee one down at his grannies, - am gonna reapply the lippie and head on down there:-D

Compliment accepted, thank you :-D

Gently does it!! :friends: ;-)

starsparkle2311;7629002

You're one of the nicest peeps on here Chesso, not sure about the gently … You're one of the nicest peeps on here Chesso, not sure about the gently tho', but I'll try:p

can I second that. Chesso you are very firm but also very kind :-D

am bladdered I think, lipstick went up over my nose there

text my friend to say am heading down to club and get me a seat and she text me back saying, come in back door and meet me in the bogs as dropped my handbag down toilet and trying to fish everything out.

am going in the front door I think

Banned

bossyboots;7629016

:w00t::w00t:

sassie;7629039

no homo lol

starsparkle2311;7629066

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I know you? Sounds familiar:p Lipstick over the nose, … LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I know you? Sounds familiar:p Lipstick over the nose, good look at 11pm:thumbsup:

no multi :-D

dont know if i will go down to club as will spend first ages n ages fishing out my friends stuff from that toilet pan - just know it. then will end up grabbin mike in an aggressive manner to sing wig wam bam thinking that will be the highlight of everyones night and they will never ever forget it. am staying in i think. old haggis has even got her pyjamas on and thats my dog

Stay away from the toilet situation.

bossyboots;7629016

About 20 years ago maybe!!

sassie;7629039

:giggle:

Beauty sleep time Night 'ladies';-)

Thanks for the update, when can we expect the next chapter?

Banned

No - I don't miss her in the slightest.

StevenA2000_uk;7629137

Thanks for the update, when can we expect the next chapter?:p

ur just like a wee fishwife u know :-D

bossyboots;7629157

ur just like a wee fishwife u know :-D

lol wots a "fishwife"? ..this posh dialect is beyond me you know, you need to speak without forked tongue BB...

starsparkle2311;7629196

Wut? Didn't you get my daily pm blog? I'm soooooooooooooooo upset you … Wut? Didn't you get my daily pm blog? I'm soooooooooooooooo upset you ignored it:oops:

wot blog?....:? I havent received a pm from you in months!!!!!!!!!!!! the phonesex is good tho... :w00t:

starsparkle2311;7629115

I was never funny, just late night drunken rambling,lol.Thanks tho', just … I was never funny, just late night drunken rambling,lol.Thanks tho', just unfortunate I don't get peed now and miss you late night:p what happened to your FB?

You were funny, day time posts too. I'm easily pleased :-D

I've deactivated FB for now. Are you still there?

Late night posts used to be a laugh...but few familiar faces are missing, so.......

no, but I would sleep with her

StevenA2000_uk;7629168

lol wots a "fishwife"? ..this posh dialect is beyond me you know, you … lol wots a "fishwife"? ..this posh dialect is beyond me you know, you need to speak without forked tongue BB...

A fishwife or fish fag[1] is a woman or poster from HUKD who sells fish.[2] Such women or posters from HUKD were notoriously loud and foul-mouthed as in the expression, To swear like a fishwife. One reason for their outspokenness is that their wares were highly perishable and so lost value if not sold quickly.[3]The term also commonly refers to a mean-spirited woman or poster from HUKD who collects other people's gossip and spreads it around to all and sundry. In modern Britain it is an insult to call someone a fishwife. For example "She yells like a fishwife and I can't stand it."

:-D

(lol at fishfag !!!!!!! loooooooooooooool) steven is a fish fag, steven is a fish fag looool:p- am humming a tune when am typing that btw - might not have the same sort of reaction just reading this so try even make up a tune !)

starsparkle2311;7629281

I'm still on, different name,lol, I'm not big on trust, hence lack of … I'm still on, different name,lol, I'm not big on trust, hence lack of personal info, only have HUKDers on there, lovely people there tho'Guess you had a bad experience?:?

Sort of...:)

bossyboots;7629238

A fishwife or fish fag[1] is a woman or poster from HUKD who sells … A fishwife or fish fag[1] is a woman or poster from HUKD who sells fish.[2] Such women or posters from HUKD were notoriously loud and foul-mouthed as in the expression, To swear like a fishwife. One reason for their outspokenness is that their wares were highly perishable and so lost value if not sold quickly.[3]The term also commonly refers to a mean-spirited woman or poster from HUKD who collects other people's gossip and spreads it around to all and sundry. In modern Britain it is an insult to call someone a fishwife. For example "She yells like a fishwife and I can't stand it.":-D(lol at fishfag !!!!!!! loooooooooooooool) steven is a fish fag, steven is a fish fag looool:p- am humming a tune when am typing that btw - might not have the same sort of reaction just reading this so try even make up a tune !)

Wot a load of Michael Fish....loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Banned

Marina;7629305

Sort of...:)

Aw, honey bees I need to catch up with you soon x x

starsparkle2311;7629300

Well,hello there................LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wot you "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL"'ing at shorty?

DLM;7629322

Aw, honey bees I need to catch up with you soon x x

please do

Banned

Marina;7629331

please do

I will right this minute :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      2. What would be HELL to you?1314
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346

See more discussions