1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

did you get love gunk in it :?

ilovepink;7637288

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

well they do say if you do it too much it can make you go blind......

ilovepink;7637288

Not love, just a stranger in the park.

bykergrove;7637353

lol you should knoW

:?

Could be pink eye? Did you touch her bumhole then scratch your eye?

Goonieman;7637388

:lol:

pineapple express lol

Goonieman;7637388

Good lord....

bykergrove;7637430

i dont think i did :?

Check under your nails!

ilovepink;7637339

well they do say if you do it too much it can make you go blind......

Also accompanied with back ache, for all that top shelf stretching ;-)

bykergrove;7637430

i dont think i did :?it just hurts but my eye isnt red. i know it's not a … i dont think i did :?it just hurts but my eye isnt red. i know it's not a punch cause it doesnt hurt bad.i think i knocked it last night... i dunnoooooooooooooo :-(

Hampstead Heath?

It may sting for a day or two. You're a soldier.

ickky thread!

bykergrove;7637430

i dont think i did :?it just hurts but my eye isnt red. i know it's not a … i dont think i did :?it just hurts but my eye isnt red. i know it's not a punch cause it doesnt hurt bad.i think i knocked it last night... i dunnoooooooooooooo :-(

Eye strain, blocked sinus, stress, head ache..

Could be a lot of possible things with what you've said. Could you be a little more specific with the symptoms and signs? :geek:

Gross.

bykergrove;7637620

I didnt meet you last night dont worry, the person i met had a home

No homo. Serious.

bykergrove;7637620

I went out last night, didnt take my glasses and had no contacts in. got … I went out last night, didnt take my glasses and had no contacts in. got smashed and ended up at a nerdy chicks place. my left eye hurts in the top part of my eye socket.

That wasn't a nerdy girl, it was a dude, dude.

Sounds like you didn't pull away in time. Try dowsing it with milk.

bykergrove;7637620

I have been sneezing too but i think that's cause i caught a cold. no … I have been sneezing too but i think that's cause i caught a cold. no jacket last night too.i think i hit it on something but there are gaps in my memory if i'm honest

Trying to blank it out? Man up!

hahaha i read it as ''my man eye is still messed up''

bykergrove;7637620

I didnt meet you last night dont worry, the person i met had a homeI went … I didnt meet you last night dont worry, the person i met had a homeI went out last night, didnt take my glasses and had no contacts in. got smashed and ended up at a nerdy chicks place. my left eye hurts in the top part of my eye socket.I have been sneezing too but i think that's cause i caught a cold. no jacket last night too.i think i hit it on something but there are gaps in my memory if i'm honest

:geek: Dr Gal says it is one of two conditions.

1. Beer Google Retention ("got smashed and ended up at a [COLOR="DimGray"]nerdy chicks [/COLOR]place")
2. Eye Strain / Dehydration. If you should be wearing glasses/lens all the time and don't, heavy drinking and bright lights in clubs isn't recommended ;-)

underthestairs;7637661

hahaha i read it as ''my man eye is still messed up''

That will be the other blokes thread.

bykergrove;7637694

ARE YOU GAY BLUD GTFO MY THREAD YOU FOOL

1st stage is denial.

bykergrove;7638024

I'll say hi to your ex for you. :thumbsup:

Give you credit, I couldn't do that to any woman. What if she passes wind?

casparwhite;7638060

was just about to mention this....he seems a little peeved off recently … was just about to mention this....he seems a little peeved off recently that shes doing the rounds of the forum:thumbsup: including 17 year oldsseem to recall something about odd behaviour in a couple of her posts recently too

Huh:?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    2. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803

See more discussions