Groups

18 Comments

It looks better that way :giggle: I hate the bikes the give me a sore bum:oops:

oh how i know that feeling, i finally got on the treadmill last night, i just hope i can keep it up now :thinking:

do you know that a good hard sh*g burns as many calories as a 26 mile hike?:whistling:

just sayin

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HKV20wll6Yg/SYE0PJRrZtI/AAAAAAAACeg/YGwHJBpr-lI/s400/exercise-posters.jpg

barky;7794835

do you know that a good hard sh*g burns as many calories as a 26 mile … do you know that a good hard sh*g burns as many calories as a 26 mile hike?:whistling:just sayin

So, this is where I'm going wrong and nearly 16st !!

Well I'm happy I have now lost 11 pounds since the second week in Jan and I am feeling much better. But exercise is just going for long walks and bike rides at the weekend.:)

Banned

What a tidy house.

It looks like you are getting enough exercise with the hoover

I bought an exercise bike and only used it a couple of times as it was sore on the bum! Its in the garage gathering rust now. Ive got a vibro plate that ive had gathering dust for a year now too :oops:

starsparkle2311;7794964

Weekend activity, this is for through the week!!!

Only the weekend:w00t::giggle:

Make sure you dont set it to hard so you produce muscle rather then work off the fat:thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;7794952

11 pounds? WOW good going Mike, that's great!!!! Hope I can get some … 11 pounds? WOW good going Mike, that's great!!!! Hope I can get some pounds lost too:thumbsup:

Thanks i am quite proud of myself really its all down to cutting out all the good things in life like chocolate and the best thing in the world TOAST!!!! Now all i eat is salads and rice cakes :oops:

pinkkitty2007;7794955

I bought an exercise bike and only used it a couple of times as it was … I bought an exercise bike and only used it a couple of times as it was sore on the bum! Its in the garage gathering rust now. Ive got a vibro plate that ive had gathering dust for a year now too :oops:

I too bought a vibro plate in a moment of madness. I don't think they really do anything alone. You have to combine it with hard exercise for any results!

starsparkle2311;7795034

:w00t:That's what my weekends are for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-D feel that burn baby:w00t:

starsparkle2311;7795073

LOL I try my best, work it, work it!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Bend and flex!!:whistling:

mikebike;7795030

Thanks i am quite proud of myself really its all down to cutting out all … Thanks i am quite proud of myself really its all down to cutting out all the good things in life like chocolate and the best thing in the world TOAST!!!! Now all i eat is salads and rice cakes :oops:

I'd rather be overweight than give up chocolate:w00t:

Nice and tidy room Star

Nothing wrong riding a bike :whistling:

starsparkle2311;7795567

What gives with the tidy room comments? LOL Thanx anyway, Hey Marina howz … What gives with the tidy room comments? LOL Thanx anyway, Hey Marina howz u? U ok?

I'm good, thank you You?

Did you go swimming with your daughter or what? I woke you up the other day!

pinkkitty2007;7794955

I bought an exercise bike and only used it a couple of times as it was … I bought an exercise bike and only used it a couple of times as it was sore on the bum! Its in the garage gathering rust now. Ive got a vibro plate that ive had gathering dust for a year now too :oops:

All I saw at first was the words "sore bum" and "vibro plate"... :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)12
      2. Ditched Sky1012
      3. Ap on iPhone ios1122
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?712

See more discussions