Found 14th Feb 2010

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Banned

no wya, wow what games did ya sell, sassie goes of rooting

What kind of games was they? I had a clear out the other day and binned a load :w00t:

Banned

bykergrove;7838240

they weren't anything special... like super mario land 1 and 2, star … they weren't anything special... like super mario land 1 and 2, star wars, terminator, that camera thingamy ect ect... each one went for about £5 each. cost like 50p to send!

did you start them at 99p or more

Banned

bykergrove;7838299

99p but i was cheeky and put postage price at £3.50 :oops:

lol, you took ya chances, dont they pull lisitng for unfair postage costs

i also thought gaming was free postage, you couldnt charge on them

just went to look if i bought any of them. But no postage was free on mine . nerrrrr lol

sassie;7838325

lol, you took ya chances, dont they pull lisitng for unfair postage costs

no they dont anymore, they just put a total postage cost nowadays

Banned

free postage has been abolished now

I've got about 10 to sell but got them went we went to Turkey. Not sure if they are genuine so daren't list on ebay.

bykergrove;7838357

i put the category as "console" HAHAH! omg i didn't know they pull … i put the category as "console" HAHAH! omg i didn't know they pull listings!how do they expect you to post something for free? is there a royal mail fairy that appears once your listing finishes??

You usually get less for putting it in the wrong category, I know I wouldn't bid on yours because I always search what I want and choose the category Games. So yours would disappear!

casparwhite;7838343

free postage has been abolished now

I hate eBay, use it alot, but they are trying more and more to control what you are doing, very unfair. And around 10% ending fee....thats not on. Plus you got Paypal too.....which they own.... :geek: They even have gumtree now too

Ebay is so good at getting rid of old junk, I thought no one would want any of my crap but I can make around £200 a time when I can be bothered listing!

:x

warehousestock;7838757

I hate eBay, use it alot, but they are trying more and more to control … I hate eBay, use it alot, but they are trying more and more to control what you are doing, very unfair. And around 10% ending fee....thats not on. Plus you got Paypal too.....which they own.... :geek: They even have gumtree now too

Wow totally right, they charge you a bomb ebay! it isn't fair because its too much :x

that money wouldnt last long in ur paypal... hehehe... sometimes ur tempted to buy things when u know u hv the money.

bykergrove;7838299

99p but i was cheeky and put postage price at £3.50 :oops:

thats a bit excessive. did you send first class?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247670
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57120
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769607
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314661

See more discussions