Groups

Banned

20 Comments

My power would be what ever i want happened, E.G. Think fly i fly, think pick that train up and put it on the M25 i done it, think swim to the bottom of the ocean to go see the fishes b4 sitting on the moon watching time fly by etc etc lol

invisible so i could just sit there and stare at women, can i combo it with xray vision? lol

but it would be good to turn the invisibility on and off could rob some places also then live a life as a high roller lol

numptyj;7864651

invisible so i could just sit there and stare at women, can i combo it … invisible so i could just sit there and stare at women, can i combo it with xray vision? lolbut it would be good to turn the invisibility on and off could rob some places also then live a life as a high roller lol

:giggle::giggle:

To freeze time, so you could do whatever you want, without anyone ever knowing

Chuckles1001;7864644

My power would be what ever i want happened, E.G. Think fly i fly, think … My power would be what ever i want happened, E.G. Think fly i fly, think pick that train up and put it on the M25 i done it, think swim to the bottom of the ocean to go see the fishes b4 sitting on the moon watching time fly by etc etc lol

bykergrove;7864706

lol but you'd drown in the ocean and suffocate on the moon /superherolol … lol but you'd drown in the ocean and suffocate on the moon /superherolol seeing as it's you... you can have xray too. but tbh if you are invisible and can steal anything girls would most likely drop their pants.xray uses horrible colours anyway :lol:

Your missing the point, i said "My power would be what ever i want happened" which means i would be able to do whatever i wanted and it happened lol so if i swim i would not need air, if i was on the moon i would be perfectly fine up there, you think of powers far linierly (see if i had that power that spelling would be right) lol

Banned

I'd like Sylars ability, so I could absorb all your powers, whilst cutting the tops off your heads! :w00t:

To be able to teleport to any point in the world or any point in time at the blink of an eye. Would be great to get to Australia in a second, or to go back in time to correct mistakes and then jump back to the present.

Invisibility would be a good one too, you would be able listen in to what people really think of you!!

God mode.

Banned

bykergrove;7864782

loooooool sylar is pretty awesome that president's brother's power was … loooooool sylar is pretty awesome that president's brother's power was cool where he would learn them from others until his dad came and screwed them up. havent watched heros in a while.. might catch up

Its not been as good (though in mid season break ATM), but still like it. Worth a watch, but not a patch on when it first came out - and quite a few no longer watch that used to be "heroes fans".

Banned

How about to go to PCworld and have the ability to see through the salesreps BS?

Banned

jubbyme;7864805

How about to go to PCworld and have the ability to see through the … How about to go to PCworld and have the ability to see through the salesreps BS?

No special ability needed.

Banned

guv;7864812

No special ability needed.

forgot to add and not have the urge to kill :oops:

guv;7864800

Its not been as good (though in mid season break ATM), but still like it. … Its not been as good (though in mid season break ATM), but still like it. Worth a watch, but not a patch on when it first came out - and quite a few no longer watch that used to be "heroes fans".

I still enjoy it, I like to keep going with a series normally when I start watching it anyway!

Banned

numptyj;7864823

I still enjoy it, I like to keep going with a series normally when I … I still enjoy it, I like to keep going with a series normally when I start watching it anyway!

Just hope they dont go with the same style as SGU. I used to love all things stargate.... now I cannot stand the new series and the awful (lack of) plot and filming style (as seen in battlestar Galactica, which I also hate.)

I'd like to fly.

Id like to be able to see the future with a clear vison. Next mega lotto jackpot would be mine lol

angelfairee;7864891

I'd like to fly.

http://www.wired.com/images/article/magazine/1507/st_redbull_f.jpg

I'd like the ability to cure people of ailments.
    I also like the idea of wishing something and it coming true.

The ability to know where anything is in the world.

Stopping Time. Endless amounts of fun, no?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine22
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391010
      3. Win £30,000 and a Parkdean Holiday Home with ITV Daytime (Postal/Text/Phone…99
      4. E: 23/10 (+4) Win £40,000, Mercedes GLA & Cliveden House Trip with X Factor…44

See more discussions