Groups

Banned

86 Comments

http://msp219.photobucket.com/albums/cc162/Lady_J_808/hello-2.jpg

Yeah bored outta me brains too....Cam4 or chatroulette.....choices!

Lulu'sMammy;7895089

hahaahah lmao

Drink Southern Comfort... it numbs the pain....:cry: :-D

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;7895089

lol

c2c? ;-)

Banned

Bykergrove you're gay. Hope this made you laugh cheers for the rep.

Cam4 so far....

bykergrove;7895150

kapows is banned btw :O

i thought that, and then an account was made about the mods being *insert naughty words here* which i assumed was him lol

bykergrove;7895151

can you just put baps on here plz its easier

[SIZE="7"]^ THIS[/SIZE]

bykergrove;7895151

Nah, i'm watching tea bagging!

bykergrove;7895151

Lulu'sMammy;7895167

Nah, i'm watching tea bagging!

you 2 are making me hungry :w00t:

Whats Bdsm? Someone Pm me to save me googling...it's all over this site so assume its mucky?

bykergrove;7895200

yuk! the stuff that goes on is horrible!would you like a bun in your oven?

you can try but the thermostats broke so it wont cook :whistling:

Lulu'sMammy;7895209

Whats Bdsm? Someone Pm me to save me googling...it's all over this site … Whats Bdsm? Someone Pm me to save me googling...it's all over this site so assume its mucky?

bondage and sado masicism or however you spell it

michelleleemoo;7895222

bondage and sado masicism or however you spell it

Wondered why she had a mask on and gagged! Madness.

masicism, thats one letter away from beating yourself off with a piano?

Lulu'sMammy;7895227

Wondered why she had a mask on and gagged! Madness.

wa domt mo what wu mean, whos god a gag i d mouff :whistling:

bykergrove;7895236

wtf are you watching?????????????????????????

Corrie

bykergrove;7895232

oh my lawdy..... we can just keep on trying... i'm a perfectionist so i … oh my lawdy..... we can just keep on trying... i'm a perfectionist so i love the practicelol!

you can try all you like buster, I made the engineer break it no more buns for me ;-)

Banned

Get geeky girl round to entertain you

SIZE="5"]dude didnt you have a fun game with pictures ages ago?[/SIZE] round 2?

Man... did I have my webcam on.... ouch ... thought I'd turned it off

Banned

bykergrove;7895264

I went to see her this morning. shes out tonight. :-(

Oh well.

There is always tomorrow night :thumbsup:

i cant wait 2 go back too school lol

bykergrove;7895281

lol no seriously... i think it was zoomed in or something and we had to … lol no seriously... i think it was zoomed in or something and we had to guess what it was but you kept leaving the name in the link

I was much younger then..... a "misc" virgin... learned a lot since then... it was funny though.

Think you left me my first rep too... picture of my headphones... grado 325i's... banana holder/headphone stand?

bykergrove;7895289

im seeing her on monday. have family matters to attend to over the … im seeing her on monday. have family matters to attend to over the weekend.man apart from some things she's really boring.. and all she listens to is jazz! :w00t:

I dont think this one's going to last long either :roll:

or maybe just took the ****.... lol

http://lolmartshirts.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/funny-pictures-frog-sexy-hat.jpg

bykergrove;7895294

more pics of your dog plz..... make him so annoyed! go up to him with an … more pics of your dog plz..... make him so annoyed! go up to him with an aerosol too in the other hand...

Thats just mean, i got some good pics on my camera but i need new batteries first s i cn upload them.:roll: , got it for crimbo she didnt buy decent batteries though so they died quick !!

bykergrove;7895323

those headphones were nice!i just want a nice mentally stable girl that's … those headphones were nice!i just want a nice mentally stable girl that's funny.... is that too much to ask? :thinking:

and as if by magic, ta da :-D

randomly, look what i found

http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/e/pyzamfroggy.jpg

bykergrove;7895323

those headphones were nice!i just want a nice mentally stable girl that's … those headphones were nice!i just want a nice mentally stable girl that's funny.... is that too much to ask? :thinking:

.....yes.......

bykergrove;7895356

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwi saw one of those snails in a park of communist art in … awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwi saw one of those snails in a park of communist art in budapest......

who stole the head and antenai :?

Banned

bykergrove;7895289

im seeing her on monday. have family matters to attend to over the … im seeing her on monday. have family matters to attend to over the weekend.man apart from some things she's really boring.. and all she listens to is jazz! :w00t:

At least she is good at something

Banned

bykergrove;7895294

more pics of your dog plz..... make him so annoyed! go up to him with an … more pics of your dog plz..... make him so annoyed! go up to him with an aerosol too in the other hand...

Your :evil:

Banned

bykergrove;7895323

Yes that is too much to ask.

We are all craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy! :-D

bykergrove;7895386

i ate them in paris(srs)

BOGGIN!

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff7/0515hv/Funny%20pics/frogs.jpg[/IMG]

Ask not what hukd can do for you byker, but what you can do for hukd...or just me. I'm bored, tell me something good.

bykergrove;7895470

hahah! no lie they do taste like chicken! but hardly any meat! not worth … hahah! no lie they do taste like chicken! but hardly any meat! not worth the effort!

story of my life :giggle::giggle:

Banned

bykergrove;7895470

lol i knew it was a long shot! I blame the hormoneslol but not sure if … lol i knew it was a long shot! I blame the hormoneslol but not sure if its enough anymore.... i need more than one form of stimulation!again... the hormones!

The only answer then is to become gay us women are a nightmare

http://www.glogster.com/media/1/3/70/78/3707848.jpg

bykergrove;7895475

i got over my manflu... almostthat's good news right! i know you've been … i got over my manflu... almostthat's good news right! i know you've been so worried... so worried you stopped bombarding me with Pms (much appreciated)

Pretty sure I asked to be told something good...I don't care that you have the sniffles!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      3. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98

See more discussions