Groups

???

???

22 Comments

Eastenders isn't real

HTH

Haha yea you make a good point! Dot clearly knows people in high places

I wondered the same, after all the set is a workplace

The company pays a high insurance premium and allows staff to smoke on the premises. Come on JP that was easy!! lol...

Its because it part of a theatrical display.....they are allowed to smoke at places of work...exemption to the ban

StevenA2000_uk;7920931

The company pays a high insurance premium and allows staff to smoke on … The company pays a high insurance premium and allows staff to smoke on the premises. Come on JP that was easy!! lol...

incorrect dude!!

rob585;7920949

Its because it part of a theatrical display.....they are allowed to smoke … Its because it part of a theatrical display.....they are allowed to smoke at places of work...

+1

rob585;7920953

incorrect dude!!

If dirty den can come back from the dead then anything is possible and allowed!

Theres always been fags in eastenders

StevenA2000_uk;7920976

If dirty den can come back from the dead then anything is possible and … If dirty den can come back from the dead then anything is possible and allowed!

Ok you got a valid point there.....:thumbsup:

transit;7920986

Theres always been fags in eastenders

Now that's contraversal..i think that's how you spell it????/

I thought that too tonight as she was smoking close to that evil little Dotty. Yes its not real but no matter how much she is being paid surely her real parents wouldn't want people smoking in front of their daughter. Unless of course its one of those pretend cigs you fill with talk.

superskilly;7921014

I thought that too tonight as she was smoking close to that evil little … I thought that too tonight as she was smoking close to that evil little Dotty. Yes its not real but no matter how much she is being paid surely her real parents wouldn't want people smoking in front of their daughter. Unless of course its one of those pretend cigs you fill with talk.

doubt the parents will care, as long as their daughter gets screen time they will be happy.

numptyj;7921032

doubt the parents will care, as long as their daughter gets screen time … doubt the parents will care, as long as their daughter gets screen time they will be happy.

i can't see that surely for health reasons too. i wouldn't tolerate it with my kids.

Banned

OP spotted a plot hole in Eastenders.

A bit off topic, but that girl Dotty...................:x

they are not real fags just like the beer isnt beer.
    seen a lot of interviews with dot in them and everytime they mention her lighting up ..everytime she or production staff mention they are not real.

Jumpingphil;7921852

Making something look like a pint of beer is pretty easy.I've never seen … Making something look like a pint of beer is pretty easy.I've never seen a fake cigarette look like the real thing.I'm sorry but I don't believe them.

I remember when i was young rolling up tissue paper with talc powder inside then stuffing paper in the end....give a little blow and voila...a fake fag....oh the memories.....:-D

in thailand they would get the vaseline out

S.I. 2007 No 765 The Smoke-free (Exemptions and Vehicles) Regulations 2007, part 2, clause 6.

That fag dot was smoking in front of dotty was either fake or it had gone out!

Maybe it was one of those newfangled electronic cigarette thingymajigs.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?79
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions