I think I will avoid Bolton tomorrow.

what's EDL??

Banned

rob585;8150969

what's EDL??

English defence league

DLM;8150990

English defence league

I asked for that i suppose...someone had to...what do they stand for what do they do are they just a bunch of unemployed, benefit sponging, smelly, sweaty, long haired thugs with nothing better to do than to protest about any old garbage??

Banned

rob585;8151015

I asked for that i suppose...someone had to...what do they stand for what … I asked for that i suppose...someone had to...what do they stand for what do they do are they just a bunch of unemployed, benefit sponging, smelly, sweaty, long haired thugs with nothing better to do than to protest about any old garbage??

englishdefenceleague.org/

be glad that there is no law to prevent a protest demonstration,
    even if you do think this time its muppets demonstrating

DLM;8151126

http://www.englishdefenceleague.org/

i still dont get it.....what do they demonstrate for??

Not too sure that they'll find a warm welcome in Bolton. Whilst there is a large ethnic population there is very little race related trouble. Even the BNP have been largely unsuccessful in gaining a foothold, the population of Bolton are fairly tolerant of their asian neighbours and there aren't that many immigrants from Eastern Europe (it rains too much for their liking).
    It will be interesting to see what happens, local rumours seem to suggest the demonstration will include a march through some of the Asian dominated neighbourhoods in an attempt to incite trouble to generate headlines.
    Hopefully they say their bit and then sod off and leave us alone!

Banned

superb.

i dont have an issue with them

Ah...a division of the BNP...i see...i was right to begin with THUGS!!!

Banned

DLM;8150869

I think I will avoid Bolton tomorrow.

You'll have to get your dose of culture somewhere else;-)

But seriously, dumbos.

Banned

FilthAndFurry;8151512

You'll have to get your dose of culture somewhere else;-)But seriously, … You'll have to get your dose of culture somewhere else;-)But seriously, dumbos.

I think I might stick with Oldham.

Plenty of culture there :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions