Groups

21 Comments

Im excited all over.

How much were they?

Nice pair of bunnies !

Careful getting em too close or you'll have loads of little ones ;-)

are they hollow?

You should post it as a deal.

Adam2050;8174661

Im excited all over.

Lol

thanks!........Hope to pick up a couple tomorrow :thumbsup:

hmmmmmmmmm what has happened to you on FB ??.......peeps are getting worried

Love your new avatar, he was complete star running all those marathons. Did you watch the documentaries on it?

Anyways, nice pair!

Banned

What?

Voted hot from me. :giggle:

Banned

starsparkle2311;8174890

What no bold typing? Meh..........Thanks for posting all the same, love … What no bold typing? Meh..........Thanks for posting all the same, love ya Vibe:thumbsup:

return the favour then. on my folk thread. you can even **** me off. i dont mind

starsparkle2311;8174832

Aww Bitsey, you're a lovely person. You know what? I've just been taking … Aww Bitsey, you're a lovely person. You know what? I've just been taking a break, from there, from here, from everywhere...............internet madness gets a bit much sometimes, I've just been sorting out life!! Well as much as I can, God help me, just been having a break.............No biggy, no offence to anyone but myself, as usual:w00t::pJust a shame I can't deactivate myself from here, damn you HUKD,lol

I shall let the masses know that you are ok....and we shall throw a big farmville party upon your return :-D
    see ya soon oh mental one x

starsparkle2311;8174867

WOW Hi Nikki, I am honoured to see you posting in my thread!!!Hope you're … WOW Hi Nikki, I am honoured to see you posting in my thread!!!Hope you're doing ok:thumbsup:Yes I seen his doco's.What a guy eh?I thought his comedy was enough, but yeh his running is an inspiration, what a man eh? Only 4 weeks training too, jeepers, amazing..............

I thought he was fantastic but didn't think he got much publicity at the time.
    Glad he made over a million.
    I am fine, preggars and bored today. Day off, trying to find pram and baby stuff.
    Hope you are well :thumbsup:

Banned

where is peggster?:?

hi you mad crazy woman:-D Hope ur well SS - and life being good to you:thumbsup:

I had bought in my easter eggs from Thorntons cause was a BOGOF but god knows where 4 of them are now :oops: seemed to have disappeared :whistling:

Banned

Nice bunnies SS and a good price.

I think M&S do the best easter eggs by far.

I might get my fella one x x

starsparkle2311;8175070

Are Rangers really that good?

yes.

Banned

starsparkle2311;8176946

Thanx, I don't live anywhere near M&S, Sainsbury's is about as posh as I … Thanx, I don't live anywhere near M&S, Sainsbury's is about as posh as I get!!! lol

Sainsbury's is good.

I wish I still worked at M&S I got 20% off everything and 75% off clearance food.

Christmas eve was a supermarket sweep I got loads for a few £'s x x

Banned

starsparkle2311;8177021

LMAO I worked in a hotel for a year once, crap pay, but the tips … LMAO I worked in a hotel for a year once, crap pay, but the tips man..........................£20 a day, over 6 days that was quite good, plus it was a live-in job, no bills, it was good,lol, paid for the partying woohoo:whistling::p

I have always been tempted to be a rep.

All them nights on the town and the good weather.

I bet you had a ball :thumbsup:

Banned

starsparkle2311;8177095

DLM don't bet on it, take it as official, I HAD a well, can't swear, but … DLM don't bet on it, take it as official, I HAD a well, can't swear, but it was a good time,lol:thumbsup::-DSmall time girl from a small crappy town? living in London? Fantastic time!!! End of!!! LOL I had a party, good times!!!

Great, I hope you have many more good times x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2253
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force23
      3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25103
      4. Fraudulent site2810

See more discussions