25 Comments

you want to put the bottle of voddy down first? lool

Curly wurly on top of Marathon. . . i mean Snickers

numptyj;8177759

you want to put the bottle of voddy down first? lool

Agreed. And stop using the flower vase as a wine glass....

dontdothatagain;8177791

Curly wurly on top of Marathon. . . i mean Snickers

You're not old enough to remember it being called Marathon surely... :roll:

So what's such a big deal about Eddie Izzard doing 43 Marathons? When you've got the munchies anything's possible!

Just don't go for 43 Marathons:-D

boo - beaten to it . Mine was a bit funnier though!

chesso;8177861

Just don't go for 43 Marathons:-Dboo - beaten to it . Mine was a bit … Just don't go for 43 Marathons:-Dboo - beaten to it . Mine was a bit funnier though!

If it's a chocolate thread, nothing beats me!

starsparkle2311;8177818

That's what I did, I did it!!!!!!!!!!! It was good, and you know … That's what I did, I did it!!!!!!!!!!! It was good, and you know what....................I have a Kinder Beuno left...........................Happy 15th to you when it happens DDTA, enjoy it, take it slow boy.................:p

:w00t: Will do. Thanks. :-D

Snailman;8177838

You're not old enough to remember it being called Marathon surely... … You're not old enough to remember it being called Marathon surely... :roll:

Nope, no-where near old enough!! :prop:

Hey Star! Have you finished them both yet? :-D

kingy58;8177889

If it's a chocolate thread, nothing beats me!

So it seems!
Galaxy not far away.:-D

Woops - PMs !

starsparkle2311;8177973

Hi and thanks Mawina for replying in a sensible way, always knew I could … Hi and thanks Mawina for replying in a sensible way, always knew I could count on you:thumbsup:They're both gone as it happens, bit late to do a run now, but first thing tomorrow I'm away, away with my Kinder Bueno as it happens:thumbsup:God knows where, but I am away, running for it big style......mwahahahahaha

You're so funny Star :lol:

I was reading your post earlier about getting locked out and was laughing so much.............in the train :oops:

starsparkle2311;8178186

LMAO don't get me started on my 'tube' incidents, country girl in the big … LMAO don't get me started on my 'tube' incidents, country girl in the big city!!!! Oh my:oops:

:lol:

Go on...you know you want to

starsparkle2311;8178217

Well there was that one time in band camp................:p

and.......:p

I just had a similar choise to make......mini eggs or creme egg????

I won't for both too:-D

hannah19790;8178295

I just had a similar choise to make......mini eggs or creme egg????I … I just had a similar choise to make......mini eggs or creme egg????I won't for both too:-D

And who says you girls are indecisive :whistling:

starsparkle2311;8178414

well...................

:lol:

Is this gonna take all night then

starsparkle2311;8178404

what a choice....... I like mini eggs, but at the same time I like creme … what a choice....... I like mini eggs, but at the same time I like creme eggs, tbh I like neither, but c'mon any excuse for a fight........................Hi hannah, you ok babes?:p

U DON'T LIKE EITHER??!!!! How can u NOT LIKE EITHER????????????????? Remembeer me when u get some for easter then won't ya:-D
i'm good ta hunni, and u?
Train Driver;8178416

And who says you girls are indecisive :whistling:

Who says that??!!!! :shock:

hannah19790;8178533

Who says that??!!!! :shock:

Me!!!! I live with 3 of them:roll:

starsparkle2311;8178494

well I'm hardly gonna tell all on a shopping forum am I? LMAO, lol been … well I'm hardly gonna tell all on a shopping forum am I? LMAO, lol been there done that, where did that that get me?:w00t:

If you think I understood or could guess your story so far...you're highly mistaken. Its ok though

Banned

thought you meant a "nutty bar" stopped making them in the eighties i think,bummer....

why has everyone got chocolate except me :x

Banned

"Munch the nuts, and take the twirl!!"

didnt have you down as a nut muncher starspark!:roll:

Train Driver;8178571

Me!!!! I live with 3 of them:roll:

Just misunderstood I bet:p

hannah19790;8178772

Just misunderstood I bet:p

Noooooo:p

Little Munchkin;8178689

why has everyone got chocolate except me :x

I don't either......................anymore:p

Train Driver;8178789

Noooooo:p

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763979
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions